Geno signs for four more years.

ocoandasoc

Probably not good news unless you're a UConn fan... or another successful WCBB coach looking to renegotiate your contract!

And those looking to be Geno's replacement have another four years to work on their resumes.

Reactions: 1 person
It's only good news for WCBB if another program can keep it close with them year in and year out. Otherwise as Gule said its's possible another 100+. They are going to be even better next year. No other program seems inspired or has the coaching to try to keep up

he's just lucky she has been out of coaching for 5 years or he'd still be miles behind her.

Reactions: 3 people
why the trip to Orlando, nosey Nellie wants to know?

Wifey just drove thru there today taking the last kidlet to see Stetson University. They came back saying he would be going to UF instead... dern gators...

oops, I was wrong, she drove north of Orlando on highway 44 to get there.

why the trip to Orlando, nosey Nellie wants to know?

Wifey just drove thru there today taking the last kidlet to see Stetson University. They came back saying he would be going to UF instead... dern gators...

I'm coming to get my hat.

come n git it! I need a new one anyways. I'll throw in a 25 year old dark chocolate colored Stetson to go with it. Them two hats are partners. The brown one is too small fer me now. I musta got a case of the bighead somehow? lol

come n git it! I need a new one anyways. I'll throw in a 25 year old dark chocolate colored Stetson to go with it. Them two hats are partners. The brown one is too small fer me now. I musta got a case of the bighead somehow? lol

VN has bragged on you too much...need to get that head smaller.

Still haven't told me where we are eating.

Next year they get Stevens from Duke.... and that will fill the middle.... and then Collier in the middle the following year.... it sure looks like they will be tough to beat....after this year, when they are vulnerable... still cannot believe they have not lost this year

yeah Butler and Stevens and 5'11 Williams playing post/center next year, SC and Texas can forget about winning a Title with their bigs. Geno will have the complete package once again. All they have to do is win about 3 tough road games a yr because their home games are pretty much automatic and so are their conference games. Most Uconn fans will complain that they have the toughest schedule but they don't see how easy it is to win at home and see the preparing time for each big game. And they will say big we don't get the #1 recruiting class every year, True but you do get the #1 or #2 player almost every year. and recruits that fits Genos style or personality.

yeah Butler and Stevens and 5'11 Williams playing post/center next year, SC and Texas can forget about winning a Title with their bigs. Geno will have the complete package once again. All they have to do is win about 3 tough road games a yr because their home games are pretty much automatic and so are their conference games. Most Uconn fans will complain that they have the toughest schedule but they don't see how easy it is to win at home and see the preparing time for each big game. And they will say big we don't get the #1 recruiting class every year, True but you do get the #1 or #2 player almost every year. and recruits that fits Genos style or personality.

Yea, announcers always fail to mention the wide talent gap in women's basketball. Often the No. 1 recruit is miles ahead of the other Top 10 recruits.

VN Store

Back