Gary Blair's Post Game Press Conference

He sounds a little like Saban giving high praise to Dooley. This was a classy press conference; but I suspect he likes his chances to win against Holly especially after beating her on the road.

Reactions: 5 people
Well he needs to give her coaching lesson then....once again she has this protection order over her where heaven forbid someone with clout calls her to the carpet ...i really wish someone like a Candance parker wpuld call her out ...Like Magic Does for the Lakers

Reactions: 1 person
Having seen him up close as the Lady Razorbacks coach, I can tell you that he is all class and a good coach to boot. He'd still be in Fayetteville had not the dumb assed director of women's athletics made it clear that she wanted somebody whose zipper was on the side. So Blair left for A&M where he won a national championship while the Hog's program went down the tube.

He sounds a little like Saban giving high praise to Dooley. This was a classy press conference; but I suspect he likes his chances to win against Holly especially after beating her on the road.

What kind of coach won't praise Holly because they know that u have to bring ur A+ game to beat Pat, and they all love Holly for the chance she gave them..

At this point, I'm so exhausted with these past two up and down seasons that I'm just at a lost for words. I just pray we can get close to the days when we dominated WBB.

Blair is all class.We would be lucky to get him--I have thought he was a jewel for some time, just watching HOW he coaches, how he deals with players.

All class. A Southern gentlemen for sure.

Reactions: 2 people
Vic Sh. From Ms St he learned under Blair correct? what a job he has done at State. What could he do with TN talent coming in. I think Geno would finally have competition.

VN Store

Back