How About Making Holly Head Coach Emeritus?

hokievol12

Let her hang around, as long as she doesn't come close to the arena? She could go off and ride her Harley and visit senior citizen homes and talk about the good ole days! She could hunker down with the old folks and talk about the days when Tennessee had championship runs, and the team that was so good that she said...they didn't need coaches...just toss up the ball! Seriously, she has contributed much over the years with undeniable loyalty...could she be the 2nd edition of Head Coach Emeritus?

Reactions: 2 people
3 threads at one time saying basically the same thing...We get it..You hate CHW...Now give it a rest....

Reactions: 6 people
How about just removing her as head coach and moving her over to a job she's suited for.
I can't think of what that might be though.

Reactions: 2 people
Why??? What has she done but be a long time asst. to Pat?? As to being in charge of the program, I liken it to a plane trying to land doing a power dive. Land, the program must , because after Pat, it had to land somewhere, hard to stay at the top after her run. Just need to glide down slowly a little then start back up. Not dive straight and fast into the ground. Just needed to refit not have to rebuild the plane as it seems we will need to do.

Reactions: 1 person
Let her hang around, as long as she doesn't come close to the arena? She could go off and ride her Harley and visit senior citizen homes and talk about the good ole days! She could hunker down with the old folks and talk about the days when Tennessee had championship runs, and the team that was so good that she said...they didn't need coaches...just toss up the ball! Seriously, she has contributed much over the years with undeniable loyalty...could she be the 2nd edition of Head Coach Emeritus?

If she is not "getting it done", fire her and move on! Time for this athletic program to be decisive about something.

Reactions: 3 people
Head Coach Emeritus?

I don't mind the CHW stuff,but that was Coach Pat Summitt's title

are you making fun of her ?

VN Store

Back