Game Thread Lady Vols at Alabama

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 3 people
you are a cruel man, gmule!

lol, posting a link to the coming Alabama victory.... :(

Flip a coin. Save yourself two hours of watching. This is what it's come to. A coin toss is as good a predictor as any talking head from whatever media outlet. Just a simple heads or tails is all we need now.

Reactions: 2 people
We need a couple more wins and should win this one but I can see us losing like last year.

Mercedes Russell needs 4 points tonight to get to 1000. DD didn't score against Bama last year. Hope they're motivated!

Reactions: 1 person
Flip a coin. Save yourself two hours of watching. This is what it's come to. A coin toss is as good a predictor as any talking head from whatever media outlet. Just a simple heads or tails is all we need now.

Well put !!

Based on what I've read about how Alabama plays, this is the kind of team we've struggled with. A loss tonight would, at least in terms of RPI, be the worst of the season and I think would probably end any hope of hosting in the NCAAT.

Based on what I've read about how Alabama plays, this is the kind of team we've struggled with. A loss tonight would, at least in terms of RPI, be the worst of the season and I think would probably end any hope of hosting in the NCAAT.

Bama is awful though. At least with Ole Miss you can see a few glimmers of good play. I can't say I've seen that in the little I've seen of Bama so far.

Tennessee should win going away. And if they lose, they will deserve whatever criticism gets lobbed their way.

Diamond is still down. This does not look good. She took a knee to the head on a loose ball scrimmage.

Praying for Diamond. I pray they're just being extra cautious and she isn't hurt badly. This is so scary

unable to access the sec" link, direct tv is so f'd up. I forget how I fixed it last time...

it won't let me put in my pw. "(

VN Store

Back