Email Sent To NCAAW National Coordinator Of Officiating

Jesus...Let it go. That call didn't decide the game. Tennessee's lack of offense and poor coaching took care of that.

Oh believe me I'm aware the coaching is horrendous, but I don't care if Holly told the girls to do the electric slide at half court that still doesn't given reason for officials to be completely and utterly lazy in calling a CRITICAL obviously wrong call without reviewing.

Reactions: 1 person
It was obvious that the ball was out off TAMU but it's also true that DeShields made contact from behind as she reached over the TAMU player's back to try and get the ball. Diamond also clearly hacked a TAMU player on the arm shortly after that on a drive from the left side and there was no call.

I agree that the officiating was horrible but the calls didn't favor any one team.

Reactions: 3 people
Those are foul calls. They aren't reviewable. Jaime was murdered by Howard countless times while Howard went for a rebound as well.

This is a reviewable call at a clear critical point in the game. It's a big difference.

Fouls are going to go both ways, and there's always going to be a few missed. I'm cool with it.

You should NEVER miss an out of bounds call so badly with a minute left without reviewing.

Unacceptable.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh believe me I'm aware the coaching is horrendous, but I don't care if Holly told the girls to do the electric slide at half court that still doesn't given reason for officials to be completely and utterly lazy in calling a CRITICAL obviously wrong call without reviewing.

It wasn't a reviewable call because there was more than 2 minutes left in the quarter.

Were you this critical of the refs when Aja Wilson got a clean block but got called for a foul and a technical that forced her to the bench in the Tennessee game?

That email was a bunch of whining and will be deleted after she reads the first sentence.

Reactions: 8 people
Doesn't matter. Even if we had gotten the call and the ball back we couldn't hit a bucket for over 8 minutes.

That's how you lose.

Reactions: 4 people
The officiating was not as big a factor as the 38% shooting (33% by Diamond). A team that cannot break 60 points is not going to win a lot of games.

Reactions: 2 people
It wasn't a reviewable call because there was more than 2 minutes left in the quarter.

Were you this critical of the refs when Aja Wilson got a clean block but got called for a foul and a technical that forced her to the bench in the Tennessee game?

That email was a bunch of whining and will be deleted after she reads the first sentence.

First of all, If I want to email the King of Swaziland about trade deficits and his personal favorite color I will do so without your permission.

Second of all, to answer your question, YES! I have been critical about NCAAW refs for years. They seem to be bottom of the barrel, and the girls deserve more.

There is a mature way to have a conversation regarding a difference of opinions, but your snippy uptight rude and irritating remarks are far from the adult way a debate or conversation should be had.

I get you disagree with the email. No skin off my back. I agree with it, so as a grown adult living an independent life I'll choose to email who I choose.

Thanks for your consideration though. Since you seem so interested in how I life my life and who I email, I'll go ahead and send you my mortgage payment.

Thank you 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Just as bad as the no goaltending call against Georgia yesterday. Should be reviewable. That didn't cost us the game but make the right call to give us a fighting chance.

Holly is the gravity at the bottom of the freefall...as this program tumbles at a very high rate of speed...it's not the officiating.

First of all, If I want to email the King of Swaziland about trade deficits and his personal favorite color I will do so without your permission.

Second of all, to answer your question, YES! I have been critical about NCAAW refs for years. They seem to be bottom of the barrel, and the girls deserve more.

There is a mature way to have a conversation regarding a difference of opinions, but your snippy uptight rude and irritating remarks are far from the adult way a debate or conversation should be had.

I get you disagree with the email. No skin off my back. I agree with it, so as a grown adult living an independent life I'll choose to email who I choose.

Thanks for your consideration though. Since you seem so interested in how I life my life and who I email, I'll go ahead and send you my mortgage payment.

Thank you 😊

If you don't want opinion on your whiny little email, then don't post it for all of us to comment on it.

You're welcome.

Reactions: 10 people

Thank you 😊

Not that they would anyway but how do you expect the NCAA to take you seriously when there's a huge factual error in your complaint ?

Congrats, volnationnj...you earned the "I don't have an argument, so let me point out grammatical errors."

Let him hold his breath and wait for a response from the SEC.

If you don't want opinion on your whiny little email, then don't post it for all of us to comment on it.

You're welcome.

You seem very concerned? Are you ok? I suggest getting your panties out of a wad. I wouldn't know, but I would expect that it would help loosen up some of that frustration and tension you seem to have.

VN Store

Back