MELTDOWN! Holly Is The Greatest!

hokievol12

This program will never compete for championships as long as clueless Holly is around! Bad shots to end quarters...undisciplined players that play as clueless as the head coach allows them to play! I honestly believe a team like UCONN could beat this team using only a 4 player starting lineup! Warlick reeks with an inability to convey basketball knowledge to her players...it ain't gonna change...enjoy the misery Holly supporters!

Reactions: 15 people
With new rankings released tomorrow, Holly's teams will have been unranked longer than all of Pat's 39 teams combined...

Reactions: 10 people
Holly needs to find another job! She allows her players to be ok with bad shots and turnovers. Several times Mercedes didn't even make it down the court before the ball was coming back!!!!! Geno's girls are back in position before your heart can beat twice!!! Seriously!

Reactions: 4 people
CHW is an absolute embarrassment

Why are you being so kind?. I can't find a word to describe her. If there are any Holly supporters out there then I think they are as clueless as she is. Early shots, quick shots to end quarters, standing around on offense, and no discipline on the defensive end to get a rebound, still she does nothing but give a quick pat on the sideline. The worse coach in the SEC and maybe the entire country. I just don't understand how the University allows this to happen. They can certainly see what is happening to what once was the most feared team in Women's basketball. You think it can't get worse, then listen to her interview after the game. I have seen middle school students that can speak better that she does. This ranks right up there with Dooley in Football as the worse hire in my 30 years of following the Lady Vols

Reactions: 1 person
The ladies coming in next year don't have the talent that we have now! Keep holly then what will we do?

The ladies coming in next year don't have the talent that we have now! Keep holly then what will we do?

I would trade next year's entire recruiting class for a good coach...good coaches can take average talent and excel...Holly can't take top recruiting classes and win consistently.

I disagree with that. Every perimeter player we have coming in next year is better than Middleton, Meme (who shouldn't even be on this team) and Reynolds.

Y'all going to say this same rhetoric for the guards we have coming in next year. It's a never ending cycle. Theses girls are not good enough just wait until we get someone in to replace them.

I do believe a change is needed even though Holly cant go out there and make open shots for them. The hustle in the 4th Qt was bad. The one Texas AM girl who hurt her ankle wanted it more than our girls. Easy to see. I believe for any other reason than the pressure on Holly and these girls are to much and will be the same next year. I will continue to root for the girls and Holly they are my team and I hope they can find IT this year.

I would trade next year's entire recruiting class for a good coach...good coaches can take average talent and excel...Holly can't take top recruiting classes and win consistently.

Agreed 100%, but we all know that it is not going to happen.

A meltdown, this was awful. 8 minutes without a point!!! This was sad. The Aggies were more aggressive and just out played us in the 4th quarter. Both teams have a short bench so that is not a good excuse. They just seemed to have pulled out the welcome carpet and invited the Aggies to win their first game at TBA. This team is frustrating to watch. Not one player came close to dominating the game in the 4th quarter. Russell has to become more aggressive. She can't keep standing around while the other teams plays aggressive. She is the number 30 player on the Wooden Watch list. She and Diamond have to rise to the top at crunch time. We got out played, out coached and out hustled.

A meltdown, this was awful. 8 minutes without a point!!! This was sad. The Aggies were more aggressive and just out played us in the 4th quarter. Both teams have a short bench so that is not a good excuse. They just seemed to have pulled out the welcome carpet and invited the Aggies to win their first game at TBA. This team is frustrating to watch. Not one player came close to dominating the game in the 4th quarter. Russell has to become more aggressive. She can't keep standing around while the other teams plays aggressive. She is the number 30 player on the Wooden Watch list. She and Diamond have to rise to the top at crunch time. We got out played, out coached and out hustled.
I cant understand why Russell is on the floor so much. She is not a big time college player. She quit, late in the game, holding her face with the game in question! Give me MeMe, Dunbar, Nunn, Diamond and Nared and let the ball bounce where it may. Enough is Enough! Start the Petition. It worked to get rid of a decent coach. Surely it will work to rid ourselves of a coach who hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 2 people
I cant understand why Russell is on the floor so much. She is not a big time college player. She quit, late in the game, holding her face with the game in question! Give me MeMe, Dunbar, Nunn, Diamond and Nared and let the ball bounce where it may. Enough is Enough! Start the Petition. It worked to get rid of a decent coach. Surely it will work to rid ourselves of a coach who hasn't got a clue.

Are you really going to slam on MR because she appeared to get poked in the eye on that last play? Without her 17 pts, 13 rbds and stifling defense on Hillsman, the game wouldn't have come down to the last play.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you really going to slam on MR because she appeared to get poked in the eye on that last play? Without her 17 pts, 13 rbds and stifling defense on Hillsman, the game wouldn't have come down to the last play.

As you said, appeared! There has been many times this year that she has stood and watched to see if someone else would go get the rebound. There has been many times this year that she has had her shot blocked, because she brought it down to her chest to put up a shot. Things that we teach in middle school not to do. A winner doesn't stop unless they can't stand or run or jump anymore. That's what's wrong with this team. They're soft as marshmellows!(sp) And you speak of defense? Ladies 5 inches shorter than her, consistently score right over her. Worst defender at 6'6" that I've ever seen in all of womens basketball!

You're the one with "direct access" to the team.You should have changed their course in the fourth quarter. I'm almost tempted to place some portion of blame on you for this loss !
:whistling::rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:

The girls were ready. They had that win, nj.
At minimum, they had overtime.

Kinda hard to get a message to anyone during the game.
{I could sit closer},,,I know I was full of active-advice from my immediate perch. . . . Don't think she could hear me though.

As you said, appeared! There has been many times this year that she has stood and watched to see if someone else would go get the rebound. There has been many times this year that she has had her shot blocked, because she brought it down to her chest to put up a shot. Things that we teach in middle school not to do. A winner doesn't stop unless they can't stand or run or jump anymore. That's what's wrong with this team. They're soft as marshmellows!(sp) And you speak of defense? Ladies 5 inches shorter than her, consistently score right over her. Worst defender at 6'6" that I've ever seen in all of womens basketball!

So truth , I notice that several games ago. Sometimes it seems as if these girls doesn't want to play for Holly anymore.

VN Store

Back