Texas A & M First Win on The Summitt

T.J.

Off of a 14-1 run to end the game the Aggies get their very first win in Knoxville.

Thanks Holly. Now that's putting salt on the wound.

:thud:

Off of a 14-1 run to end the game the Aggies get their very first win in Knoxville.

Thanks Holly. Now that's putting salt on the wound.

:thud:

She may be the worst coach I have ever seen at this level. She is so clueless so much of the time. At some point, the Pat loyalty has to end and they have got to get a real HC.

Reactions: 4 people
This is what the post game interview will be:

Interviewer: What happened?

Holly: I don't know.... I mean... I just don't know.

Reactions: 2 people
Their first goal is try to get respectivlity back in the SEC… They are irrelevant at national level at this point..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Holly has made every negative record in history. She has brought more negativity to Lady Vol basketball in five years than anyone else could do on purpose.

Reactions: 3 people
Holly has made every negative record in history. She has brought more negativity to Lady Vol basketball in five years than anyone else could do on purpose.

Lots of firsts have happened on her watch, and not good ones.

Meanwhile UCONN is about to hit the century mark for a winning streak. This program has collapsed since Pat stepped down. Wonder what the one common denominator is?

UCONN pasted UT a decade ago and never looked back

Is there any record left to break... other than not making the NCAAT? They could probably lose out and still squeak in.

Holly is now 37-22 over the last two years... 57% winning percentage.

So what.

Big deal.

Holly has gone to 3 elite eights in 5 seasons as coach. That's good enough to keep the status quo intact. :crazy:

Last edited:
She may be the worst coach I have ever seen at this level. She is so clueless so much of the time. At some point, the Pat loyalty has to end and they have got to get a real HC.

The operative words are 'at some point'

It's excruciating on when. :mf_surrender:

So what.

Big deal.

Holly has gone to 3 elite eights in 5 seasons as coach. That's good enough to keep the status quo intaked. :crazy:

The wins over Stanford, ND and SC will ensure Holly doesn't go anywhere. I don't know she pulled it off, but that's the sad reality.

The wins over Stanford, ND and SC will ensure Holly doesn't go anywhere. I don't know she pulled it off, but that's the sad reality.

Those wins are on the players.

Mercedes said so herself. They get up for the big games albeit Baylor.

Last season we were all happy for the turn around in the NCAA's. We almost didn't make with 14 losses. The committee was nice because of our name.

Not going to be so nice this go round.

9 losses and counting. I'm not wanting anymore losses. But if Holly coaches them into more? I hope that's the nail in her coffin when TN does not make the tourney.

Those wins are on the players.

Mercedes said so herself. They get up for the big games albeit Baylor.

Last season we were all happy for the turn around in the NCAA's. We almost didn't make with 14 losses. The committee was nice because of our name.

Not going to be so nice this go round.

9 losses and counting. I'm not wanting anymore losses. But if Holly coaches them into more? I hope that's the nail in her coffin when TN does not make the tourney.

Holly's overall a crap coach, but if she's blamed for the losses, she should be given credit for the wins.

Meanwhile UCONN is about to hit the century mark for a winning streak. This program has collapsed since Pat stepped down. Wonder what the one common denominator is?
why do we seem to forget the free fall we were in before CPS retired?

Doesn't matter. Even if we had gotten the call and the ball back we couldn't hit a bucket for over 8 minutes.

That's how you lose.

Reactions: 2 people
They'll make the tourney. Even if they drop a few more games and exit the SECT early, the LVs have three Top 10 wins and SOS will get them in. May get a bad bracket, though.

VN Store

Back