Game Thread Lady Vols vs Texas A&M

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Sunday, Feb. 12, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPNU

you can stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

the Lady Vols are ranked 24th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 25th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Texas A&M is unranked,they have received some votes in both Polls

it will probably be a very close game,keep up the good work Lady Vols :good!:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Sure hate I'll miss this game, going on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale. Not sure I can get the score. will also miss the Alabama game as well. Sure hope they win, should move up to around 17 if they do.

This game won't be as close I say a ten point win

I wouldn't be so sure about a 10 point win. TAMU is 18-6 0verall and 8-3 in conference. It is true that their out of conference schedule was, at best, weak and 5 of their 6 losses have come on the road. But, they are averaging 72.8 points per game on 45% fg shooting, with 36.2% beyond the arc. The Lady Vols must be prepared to identify their better 3-point shooters and defend them!

Massey has the Lady Vols as a 7.5 point favorite with a 73% chance of winning. He had them as a 10.5 point favorite over Missouri and you saw how that turned out!

If the Lady Vols come to play the possibility of a 7-15 point win is certainly feasible. If not anything can happen. I really don't know what it takes to motivate this team. But, if they can win out, or lose no more than one more game in conference, they would have the 3-seed going in to the SEC tournament and have a bye in the first two rounds.

Jim

Reactions: 1 person
Texas A&M is a number four seed in the latest bracketology this is a game that could move us up to that spot.

It is no doubt that we have the better team, this game will be determined by which Lady Vol Team shows up. If the Good Lady Vols show up, there is no way the Lady Aggies can win this one. If the Bad News Lady Vols show up, this will be a much closer game than necessary, we should win, however, we will be on pins and needles until the very end.

I would love to see a 15-20 point win but respect Blair as well so I expect it will be closer. Might be closer to a Gule prediction than a blowout.

I would love to see a 15-20 point win but respect Blair as well so I expect it will be closer. Might be closer to a Gule prediction than a blowout.

Remember when I said it. "Blair or no Blair" 15 to 20pts. Case close!!

It is no doubt that we have the better team, this game will be determined by which Lady Vol Team shows up. If the Good Lady Vols show up, there is no way the Lady Aggies can win this one. If the Bad News Lady Vols show up, this will be a much closer game than necessary, we should win, however, we will be on pins and needles until the very end.

They play better at home so we shall see if they have the effort and desire to play well today.We know that A&M Coaching is better and that may prove the difference.

Well as better as he is .. holly has a winning record against him including winning last year so I expect us to win

OK let's see, u said 2pts win, I said 15pts-20pts because I know so!!

Mmm, uh, no. Gule is not predicting a two point win. I'm pretty sure of that. Do a quick review of his predictions from this season as well as previous seasons, and you'll see I know what I'm talking about here.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back