Dearstone

He was awful on that show. So negative, wouldn't ever admit he was wrong.

Reactions: 5 people
Does someone remember who called the lady vol games before dearstone? I just cant remember, and i dont remember john ward calling any of their games either

Doc was much more tolerable than Heather. Vince knows more than both but his the most boring of all in my opinion.

I hope he has a pension and a 401k. Getting fired when unprepared is tough especially when the job pay's well.

He can apply for Medicare if 65, Cobra may be an option if he had insurance through the company.

He can apply for Medicare if 65, Cobra may be an option if he had insurance through the company.

He's 63, will be 64 in August. Cobra runs 18 months, so he should be OK there, expensive maybe, but OK. Worst case is Cobra stops just before his birthday...then pay big bucks for one month of coverage.

Don't know his pay scale, but still has income from LV games. Any financial sanity at all on his part and this should be doable...still think it makes the company look very bad.

I can only assume that you are not in the range for Medicare. When I hit 65, there was no applying, it was mandatory. Of course Mickey is younger and the age requirement may have changed. And all that is assuming that there is still Medicare available. Given some of the comments from the Republican leadership in the House, that is not guaranteed by any means!

Jim

I hope he has a pension and a 401k. Getting fired when unprepared is tough especially when the job pay's well.

Still will be doing Lady Vols games which pays well. He loves to golf. He will will have more time to do it. I almost bet though in that kind of Management there is almost always a severance package negotiated if no gross misconduct occurred. Mickey may not be peoples favorite but I'd bet he did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
Originally Posted by SDV View Post

Darth Not to mention a Holly shill.....

interesting two quotes from two of the most Negative Boarders.

Originally Posted by SDV View Post

Darth Not to mention a Holly shill.....

interesting two quotes from two of the most Negative Boarders.

People who are good at their job typically aren't fired...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back