Mercedes and Diamond named to the Naismith final 30

in a couple years there could be three or four Lady Vols on there...:crossfingers:...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Think about this. All the talent here and we may not even make the Big Dance.

The only people who think we won't make the big dance are the hysteric so-called "fans" on this board. Charlie Creme has us projected as a 5 seed on his current bracketology (after the UGa loss). It would take a hard, hard fall to drop out at this point.

Reactions: 5 people
The Wooden Late Season Top 20 list was released yesterday and neither one made the list. I would have included Russell on the list. She has improved a lot this season.

Link: John R. Wooden Award Presented By Wendy's Announces 2016-17 Late Season Top 20 - John R Wooden Award

Chantel Osahor and Gabby Williams didn't make the Top 30 list, but they were added here. If MR and/or DD has a big finish to their season, I can see them being added. MR probably has an uphill battle with Osahor, Turner, Coates, Anigwe, and McCall all ahead of her right now, but I can see Diamond slipping up ahead of a bunch of the players at her position...especially if she outplays Vivians and Tennessee tops MSU in their final regular season game.

Reactions: 1 person
Chantel Osahor and Gabby Williams didn't make the Top 30 list, but they were added here. If MR and/or DD has a big finish to their season, I can see them being added. MR probably has an uphill battle with Osahor, Turner, Coates, Anigwe, and McCall all ahead of her right now, but I can see Diamond slipping up ahead of a bunch of the players at her position...especially if she outplays Vivians and Tennessee tops MSU in their final regular season game.

Both diamond and Russell should be on the list, their stats are better than almost everybody on the list. Maybe it has something to do with their team success. 🤔

VN Store

Back