Bracketology Update

Lady Vols still a #5 seed in the latest update, while aTm moves up to a #4. Seems like the loss helped them more than it hurt us.

But we would have been a 4 seed in uconn bracket it's not always good we're in Baylor bracket who has shown they can be beat

But we would have been a 4 seed in uconn bracket it's not always good we're in Baylor bracket who has shown they can be beat

Baylor's also shown they can beat Tennessee by 30+points on The Summitt if they wanted to, so that's not much better of an option.

Reactions: 1 person
Baylor's also shown they can beat Tennessee by 30+points on The Summitt if they wanted to, so that's not much better of an option.

We lost by 22 (bad but not 30+) but everything that comes out of your mouth is negative and screams debbie downer. You constantly exacerbate everything you say.

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee's, if this bracket turns out to be real, stumbling block to Baylor, may turnout to be North Carolina State University. They have had some quality wins against ranked ACC teams. NC State has the better coach. He has done a lot with players of lower caliber than our players. Everything hinges upon which Lady Vol team shows up for the game, if both get that far. Baylor will be a huge mountain to climb, however, so was USC, Stanford and ND, so anything is possible. I think it depends upon the players' desire, attitude and if the big three (Nard, Diamond and Russell), play well for 4 quarters and they receive some help from the supporting cast. I would be shocked if we made it to the elite 8, however, anything is possible.

Reactions: 1 person
We lost by 22 (bad but not 30+) but everything that comes out of your mouth is negative and screams debbie downer. You constantly exacerbate everything you say.

I've started to notice this as well. It's like an Armchair and Darth rolled into 1 poster, however unlike Darth and Armchair, this one has a slight obsession with UCONN.

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee's, if this bracket turns out to be real, stumbling block to Baylor, may turnout to be North Carolina State University. They have had some quality wins against ranked ACC teams. NC State has the better coach. He has done a lot with players of lower caliber than our players. Everything hinges upon which Lady Vol team shows up for the game, if both get that far. Baylor will be a huge mountain to climb, however, so was USC, Stanford and ND, so anything is possible. I think it depends upon the players' desire, attitude and if the big three (Nard, Diamond and Russell), play well for 4 quarters and they receive some help from the supporting cast. I would be shocked if we made it to the elite 8, however, anything is possible.

I would love to see Tennessee play NC State. This way we could get a look at our next possible head coach.:clapping:

I've started to notice this as well. It's like an Armchair and Darth rolled into 1 poster, however unlike Darth and Armchair, this one has a slight obsession with UCONN.

I disagree. I sometimes disagree with Amb, but the posts are generally rational, insightful, and based on actual evidence rather than hysterics.

Amb can correct me if I'm wrong, but I've noted the UConn posts (among many other teams) more as a broad interest in women's college basketball, something I appreciate on this board.

Reactions: 4 people

They were up by 30 in the 4th quarter until they let up the gas and Tennessee made the score respectable.

I disagree. I sometimes disagree with Amb, but the posts are generally rational, insightful, and based on actual evidence rather than hysterics.

Amb can correct me if I'm wrong, but I've noted the UConn posts (among many other teams) more as a broad interest in women's college basketball, something I appreciate on this board.

Thanks. I've been watching more teams play this year than just the Tennessee games, and have commented on a number of non-LV teams besides UConn. Ladyvol1908 seems to get triggered everytime anyone mentions UConn. Fascinating...

Reactions: 2 people

As a poster on an opposing fan bases forum I would have to say Amb is one of my favorite posters here. I may not like or agree with all of their comments but being a member of about 10 diff WCBB forums, I know a knowledgeable poster when I see one.

Amb knows basketball. Try reading more than a few posts before writing them off. Or use the ignore/block function but I think if you did that you'd be doing yourself a disservice.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back