Time: 11:30 a.m. ET

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

at Georgia Southern

double header

Date: Friday, Feb. 11, 2017
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET

televised on the

GS All-Access and no,I have no idea what it is,maybe a stream ? post it if you have it please :)

you can listen here

vs. UNC Greensboro

Date: Friday, Feb. 12, 2017
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET

you can listen here

it is time for some Lady Vols Softball :)

best of luck :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
thanks GM...gonna be a good year...I feel it in my bones about the same time every year...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy that softball season is nearly here as it will enable me to pay less attention to our chronically underachieving women's basketball team.

Jeff you lucky man you!!! Wish I could be there but I've got friends coming into town from my old college so I'll be at another softball tourney this weekend

Going to be tough going in the SEC again this year. Auburn just beat Oklahoma 3-2 to open the season. We will give Oklahoma a try before long and just see if we measure up. I dislike Clint Myers more than most other coaches but he has done a hell of a job getting Awbarn to the highest level in softball rather quickly.

I'm here at the park now. It's a beautiful day, but the temperatures been slow to come up it's about 50 degrees now. But man the sun is shining and it's going to be a gorgeous day. The team is warming up now getting ready to take the field after the first game is over. I Almost got beaned by a foul ball a few minutes ago I got to start paying attention to what's going on on the field instead of this stupid smartphone.

Reactions: 1 person
Game time. Lockman catching, arnold pitching, vines at first, mcswain in left, seggern at third, McClain in center.

Diving grab by Gregg on a blooper, Arnold hits the next batter, strikes out the next, ball in the dirt, runner steals 2nd, weak throw from lockman, hard grounder to seggern who tags the runner.

Arnold throws out first baster, Gregg with a looonnng throw to get the 2nd batter, pop fly to leach.

Top of 3rd. Leach single to center, geer advances the runner out at first, vines strikes out, Gregg doubles down the left field down. Leach scores. Mcswain lines out to third. 3 to 0 TN.

Vines is playing first? Did she play there some last year? I forget. It seems like I already made the comment that she is too athletic to play first. Deja vu!

How does Arnold look?

Arnold strikes out first batter, error by vines at first drops the throw, one on. Grounder to seggern who gets the lead runner. We have a 3rd baseman folks. Arnold strikes the next batter.

Vines is playing first? Did she play there some last year? I forget. It seems like I already made the comment that she is too athletic to play first. Deja vu!

How does Arnold look?

Arnold looks solid. Hard to tell too much first game in three innings bit her control and speed look good. Vines did not play first last season.

I don't think Vines played first base last year at all. I had heard during the off season that she would take over first. I too think she is too athletic to play there but I had also heard that she was more of a liability in left and her arm was weak. WE also have plenty of speed for the Outfield without her. I have coached fast pitch for many years but what the heck do I know!!

Top of 4th. Bearden bloop single, tech infield misplayed that. Lockman walks. Seggern great bunt moves the runners over. McClain hard grounder to 3rd, bad throw to first she takes 2nd, runners score. 5 to 0 TN. Leach walks. Geer grounds out to 2nd McClain out at home.

Arnold strikes out first batter, nasty changeup, change again, pop fly to Gregg, walk, double to right, first hit by Tech, runners at 2nd and 3rd. Strike out!

Mcswain was at catcher and Jenna Holcomb in left that inning.

VN Store

Back