Texas @ Baylor

VOL720

Is on Fox Sports 1. Channel 219 on DirecTV. Texas leading early in the 1st quarter.

Thanks...Couldn't find it on the guide. This will be a better watch than ND vs Lou

Yes I have been switching back and forth between them and Louisville/ND. 20-15 TX right now.

Buzzer-beating three from about 30 feet for TX. They lead 23-16 after 1.

Texas has really improved. They have some athletes and is taking it to Baylor.

Joyner Holmes is going to be good. Right now she is out playing Lauren Cox.

Joyner Holmes is going to be good. Right now she is out playing Lauren Cox.

She's got Parker-like ball handling and floor vision.

But Cox looks pretty good too. Baylor's post game is impressive. Such depth, and they're all really good players.

Texas has shut down Alexis Jones so far. The Other Alexis with 4 tries to keep Baylor within striking distance.

47-35 Longhorns at the break.

I just love watching Joyner Holmes. She is going to be special. She looks completely different from earlier this season. Kim Mulkey whining to the refs is not working this game. Texas came to play so far.

I just love watching Joyner Holmes. She is going to be special. She looks completely different from earlier this season. Kim Mulkey whining to the refs is not working this game. Texas came to play so far.

Kim's about to rip off that red leather jacket and strangle a ref with it.

Kim's about to rip off that red leather jacket and strangle a ref with it.

Yeah, but the refs are not falling for it. Texas came to play and they're beating Baylor at their own game. Brooke McCarty is only 5'4", but she has heart. I love watching her play.

Yeah, but the refs are not falling for it. Texas came to play and they're beating Baylor at their own game. Brooke McCarty is only 5'4", but she has heart. I love watching her play.

I really enjoy watching good basketball!!!! Can you imagine us with McCarty at point guard???? Or Canada from UCLA???? Maybe Hayes or Westbrook will be a difference maker for us!!!???

Reactions: 1 person
I really enjoy watching good basketball!!!! Can you imagine us with McCarty at point guard???? Or Canada from UCLA???? Maybe Hayes or Westbrook will be a difference maker for us!!!???

Jordan graduating will make the PG position stronger by default

Reactions: 3 people
I agree. Jordan don't even try to look to score. Hayes and Westbrook are major scoring threats.

Tennessee unfortunately will only go as far as Jordan can take them, which probably means S16 or E8 with a favorable draw.

71-61 Texas with 7 min to go. Texas has been great at answering Baylor's runs. Let's see if they can respond.

72-67 Texas with 5 min to go. Baylor on an 11-1 run. If Texas losses after being up 16, it will be a heartbreaker.

Love watching McCarty play too. She's a scrappy little thing and can dribble right under those tall girls and score. Shoutout for the short gals! 🙌🏻

Dang, Baylor has come back and tied it up!

Love watching McCarty play too. She's a scrappy little thing and can dribble right under those tall girls and score. Shoutout for the short gals! 🙌🏻

Dang, Baylor has come back and tied it up!

What can Brown do for you? She's unstoppable one-on-one.

Offensive foul on Kalani Brown. Kim has "death" in her eyes. Baseball pass and Wallace slides from midcourt to under the basket to tackle McCarty

80-75 Texas. Brown with Fts with 17s to go.

Texas wins 85-79, leading end to end. My pick for best game of the season. Extremely high quality play from both teams.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back