Game Thread Lady Vols Missouri

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
thanks GM...we got this...:)

GO LADOY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Misery will bring Lady Vol fans some joy. We need this win hopefully everyone plays well.

Missouri has won against 2 of our losses in the sec, Georgia and Auburn. We should win but ....

Ok ladies it is time make a run for a better seeding in the Sec and NCAA tournament

whose got short shorts? nunn & Cunningham...

I've noticed the short shorts! What's up with that?!

Oh and I'll be there...heading east early Thursday a.m. Will be there for Mizzou AND aTm - a first for me! 😁

Reactions: 2 people
There should be no reason why we should not win this game, however, if we have 20 plus tournovers, and play with little if an aggression, we could be in deep crap. I have season tickets for Missouri Ladies' basketball, these ladies are very scrappy, passionate, and very aggressive. Sophia Cunningham leaves it all on the floor. We will need our best defensive guard to hold her at bay. However, because of her aggressive play, sometimes Cunningham accumulates fouls at a quick rate. However, if our big three play up to their capability we should win this one by at least 10 points. I really believe the ladies will play one of their better games after the disappointing loss to Georgia.

Kick butt and take names Lady Vols!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Oh and I'll be there...heading east early Thursday a.m. Will be there for Mizzou AND aTm - a first for me! 😁

Do you have your white cowboy hat to wear at the game? it's the latest fad. :)

Tell Smallvol & Coach J "Hi" for me.

what about it small...do we do the hat thing again.
got us a win last time:ermm:

drop over and say hi...I usually sit in 107 and watch the pregame warmups

We are officially in both polls AP (#24) and Coaches (#25),,,#18 on Massey and #16 on Sagarin. Even WITH the loss to GA.

Their destiny is in their control.

Oh Lord help me - no, I don't have a hat ready gule! You know I told you I look hideous in a hat! (Moreso than usual) 😳

lol, why do you think I wear my hat? it covers up a whole lot of ugly.... lol

At least they have time to get some rest before the game Thursday. Tennessee by 15:crossfingers:

My wife asked the same thing about the shorter shorts. I told her, of course, I hadn't even noticed. :p

Really impressed by what Missouri's been able to do this season without their All-SEC forward, Jordan Frericks.

That said, I think we win this one by 15-20. Sophie Cunningham is special, but she's not the type of super speedy guard/forward with whom our defense has struggled. Someone already pointed out that she's prone to foul trouble, and Nared and DeShields in particular have been superb at getting to the line recently.

I think (/hope) the team will come out fired up after the UGA loss and that the tougher game will be Sunday against aTm.

so you like HW wardrobe but not the players shorts ?

I read today that Kia Nurse was the "emotional leader" of the huskies. Who is our emotional leader? We don't have one. It should be either Reynolds or DeShields, or both--but sadly we have neither. Warlick needs to kick Reynolds butt--but it might be too late halfway through her senior year. She is another underachiever who plays but doesn't play with the passion and leadership and mentality needed to be a championship point guard. Seems to want everyone else to make a difference. Sometimes, it's on you--especially when you're the PG.

Mizzu played well against Kentucky.Hope we can get out to an early lead and then pour it on for a big win.

so you like HW wardrobe but not the players shorts ?

Where did I say I did or didn't like anything? (Except that cool pink/orange jacket HW wore a couple of weeks ago - I did love that!)

I merely mentioned the short(er) shorts as it seems to be a change in trend (I guess?) and just something I've noticed as being different lately. I certainly didn't say anything negative about them. Hell, I wish I could wear short shorts!

Don't start no sh*t, won't be none....

Reactions: 5 people
Will you be wearing a white cowboy hat? 😁

I try not to "do" hats unless I have to...Some people hide "ugly" with one, some people (like me) create "ugly" wearing one.

If you come down to watch pre-game drills, there's usually not a lot of people in that section.

I merely mentioned the short(er) shorts as it seems to be a change in trend (I guess?) and just something I've noticed as being different lately. I certainly didn't say anything negative about them. Hell, I wish I could wear short shorts!

Comes and goes. The SC girls seem to like it... A'ja Wilson, Sarah Imovbioh and Mikah Herbert Harrigan were all sporting the short shorts. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if they can pull it off.

VN Store

Back