OT: Kristi Toliver signs with Mystics

:machgun::machgun::machgun:

Kristi Toliver signs with Washington Mystics

This is a huge loss. I hope Riquna Williams and Chelsea Gray are able to step it up in her absence.

They will be fine, they brought back Carson and Beard and will more than likely draft Walker-Kimbrough out of Maryland. Tolliver is a lost for them but not a huge lost.

She is a huge gain for My Mystics though! (Although I wish coach Thibault would play her at the 2 guard spot instead of at the Point)

Initially this upset me! But after further review with Riquana Williams off the injury list and the return of Gray it's looking good for L.A. and Kristi in Washington.

They will be fine, they brought back Carson and Beard and will more than likely draft Walker-Kimbrough out of Maryland. Tolliver is a lost for them but not a huge lost.

She is a huge gain for My Mystics though! (Although I wish coach Thibault would play her at the 2 guard spot instead of at the Point)

Kelsey Plum would be a really nice get because I think she can play PG better than SWK. SWK has nice size, but that would pretty much slide Beard over to PG, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Gray is good, but they need more pure shooters to surround Nneke and CP with.

Kelsey Plum would be a really nice get because I think she can play PG better than SWK. SWK has nice size, but that would pretty much slide Beard over to PG, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Gray is good, but they need more pure shooters to surround Nneke and CP with.

Plum will be the first pick of the draft, she is the type of player that Ruth Riley likes.

Plum will be the first pick of the draft, she is the type of player that Ruth Riley likes.

If Diamond comes out and continues to play like she's been, I think she has a good chance to go first. Plus, SA needs a post badly, so it might be Alaina Coates.

I am curious how Plum's game translates to the WNBA. Her numbers this year are ridiculous, but she may be a bit too much Jimmer Fredette-esque.

If Diamond comes out and continues to play like she's been, I think she has a good chance to go first. Plus, SA needs a post badly, so it might be Alaina Coates.

I am curious how Plum's game translates to the WNBA. Her numbers this year are ridiculous, but she may be a bit too much Jimmer Fredette-esque.

San Antonio has the 5th Pick of the draft they wont go post because they signed Alexander back and Traded for Izzy and they signed DeSouza and one of Diamond's good friends Derricka Hembry (I believe is her name) is still there she was like the 5th pick in the draft a couple of seasons ago out of GT and she's a 6'3 Post.

I agree Diamond will be first (her or Mitchell of Ohio State) if either should come out but if neither does Plum will be the top pick.

Coates will be the 2nd Pick to Dallas

San Antonio has the 5th Pick of the draft they wont go post because they signed Alexander back and Traded for Izzy and they signed DeSouza and one of Diamond's good friends Derricka Hembry (I believe is her name) is still there she was like the 5th pick in the draft a couple of seasons ago out of GT and she's a 6'3 Post.

I agree Diamond will be first (her or Mitchell of Ohio State) if either should come out but if neither does Plum will be the top pick.

Coates will be the 2nd Pick to Dallas

Chicago has the second pick the mystics traded it, Stephanie Dolson, and K. Cooper for Elena Delle Donne.

Wrong, this is a huge loss. Chemistry like LA had doesn't happen overnight. It took the Sparks' "big three" several seasons (with the right role players) to finally gel into a championship team....

Reactions: 1 person
Wrong, this is a huge loss. Chemistry like LA had doesn't happen overnight. It took the Sparks' "big three" several seasons (with the right role players) to finally gel into a championship team....

Tolliver's heart left LA a few years ago and she had been trying to get to DC but DC didn't have anything LA wanted

I agree that tolliver should play the 2 in washington. Doesn't the mystics have Ivory latta? or is she retired?

I agree that tolliver should play the 2 in washington. Doesn't the mystics have Ivory latta? or is she retired?

She is still on the roster, they have been looking to move her but there have been no takers which is kind of hard to believe. Especially when there are several teams that could use her. I would have much rather have her start and them try to trade Tayler Hil, but that is just me

VN Store

Back