Te'a Cooper, A New Day = TC2

T.J.

"The season is almost here so had to do a flashback Thursday to Te'a Cooper's freshmen season with the Lady Vols. She definitely ate and held it down but this season of course she will be missed. But the come back will be REAL, just know that. Stay tuned!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB1__-yYwKo

Te'a - Lady Vol Nation is thinking of you and awaiting for your return!

Stay healthy and keep your game ON!

GOTe'aCooper! :)

A Big Shout out to 'passthaball'.:good!:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
O-M-G this made me miss Te'a SO much! As a freshman she had her freshman moments but my goodness, anyone with basketball eyes could see the talent Cooper possesses!

I expect Te'a has had a lot of practice shooting set shots and foul shots. Hope that pays off and gives her another weapon for when her mobility returns.

Reactions: 3 people
"The season is almost here so had to do a flashback Thursday to Te'a Cooper's freshmen season with the Lady Vols. She definitely ate and held it down but this season of course she will be missed. But the come back will be REAL, just know that. Stay tuned!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB1__-yYwKo

Te'a - Lady Vol Nation is thinking of you and awaiting for your return!

Stay healthy and keep your game ON!

GOTe'aCooper! :)

A Big Shout out to 'passthaball'.:good!:

Lawd Jesus - WHEW! Thanks for posting!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Lawd Jesus - WHEW! Thanks for posting!!!

I probably was more excited than you were when I happen upon this video.

I'm ashamed that I've forgotten just how good Te'a Cooper is and will be for the LVs.

Her comeback will be AWESOMELY AMAZING! :)

The person who uploaded it needs to be commended.
Thanks again passthaball. :dance2:

Reactions: 1 person
I probably was more excited than you were when I happen upon this video.

I'm ashamed that I've forgotten just how good Te'a Cooper is and will be for the LVs.

Her comeback will be AWESOMELY AMAZING! :)

The person who uploaded it needs to be commended.
Thanks again passthaball. :dance2:

I mean FOR REAL...DANG!!!!

Te'a IS what's missing this year. We'd be top 10 with her in there.

Yes, she would have given Holly one more and a much needed offensive option.

She is a spark plug player who could have made a huge difference when the LVs were playing flat, needed a big shot, or needed to break a press.

Her injury has definitely impacted the team.

couple years ago, we had more five stars on the bench injured than some teams had on the floor...the injury bug bit hard...would be nice to see Te'a healthy and on the floor again...:yes::thumbsup:

GO LADY VOLS!

Damn she is taking it to opponents last year like guards are doing to us this year. She will be hard to keep off the floor next year

Wow! I had forgotten what Te'a is capable of out on the court. Thanks for posting this! :dance2:

Cooper is talented but needs to learn how to play effectively against zone defenses--that was her issue as a freshman, that and defense.

With the moves I saw in that video montage, the thought of a Te'a/Diamond combo makes my heart flutter! 💓

Cooper is talented but needs to learn how to play effectively against zone defenses--that was her issue as a freshman, that and defense.

I think she can improve her jump shot, but defensively she locked player down and could stay in front causing turnovers or the ball to reverse to the other side of the court. She does need to cut back on fouls though. If she develops a consistent shot, she will be very special because she gets to the rim at ease.

I think she can improve her jump shot, but defensively she locked player down and could stay in front causing turnovers or the ball to reverse to the other side of the court. She does need to cut back on fouls though. If she develops a consistent shot, she will be very special because she gets to the rim at ease.

I agree. Te'a is not a pure jump shot shooter. Her set shot and step back set/jump is perfect. This team other than DD really does not shoot jump shots, but most teams do not have more than one if even one. Te'a is what we have been missing this year and if she has been able to be in the gym much since her surgery she should be a sight for sore eyes. With what we have coming and I predict DD and MR will stay, we are a completely different team next year. Jamie has taken over the leadership role and DD and MR can now just play ball and we have seen that actually happening the last several games. I truly believe that Holly has decided to let the other coaches help her and if she would remember to use her time outs when runs are going on for other team we would have won a game or two more. She always in the past seemed to carry 2 or 3 TOs to the locker room at the end of a game!!!
:mf_surrender::boobies:

What is with you, you do the same thing in the RF. Always have to throw a little damper on someone's thread! You must roam around searching for positive threads about most anything just so you can do this. Every other post was positive about Ms Cooper, was your post really necessary?

Reactions: 8 people

Playing under control, looking for others, shooting, free throws, defense, all things I hope she is finding a way to work on.

I don't remember her the way you do, I guess. I remember thinking things like "Don't charge," and "Pass it off to an open player" and "She has to correct those kinds of plays." But maybe I suffer from Old Timer's disease.

Last edited:
DD, Russell, Nared and Cooper plus a deep bench of AAs-- next year could be special if DD returns... maybe even if she doesn't. It'll be great to have Te'a back! She has been the missing piece this year.

She was the best on ball defender on the team last year, she just had to adjust to the touch foul rule in college.

What is with you, you do the same thing in the RF. Always have to throw a little damper on someone's thread! You must roam around searching for positive threads about most anything just so you can do this. Every other post was positive about Ms Cooper, was your post really necessary?

Don't worry; it's just armchair being armchair. If he ever posted anything sunshine ☀️ and flowers 🌺 🌺 we'd all be worried sick about him. But he's a regular here and we all are used to him. He's just not a happy person, but he can have some pretty astute posts on softball and soccer, so he has some positives👍.

Sometimes we are a dysfunctional family.

VN Store

Back