Geer named to usa softball top 50

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
"Tennessee senior outfielder Megan Geer has been named to the 2017 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year Top 50 "Watch List". Now in its 16th year, the USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year award, given by the National Governing Body for softball in the United States, recognizes outstanding athletic achievement by Division I female collegiate softball players across the country."

Geer Named to USA Softball Top 50 - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

good for Geer :)

Reactions: 1 person
"Tennessee senior outfielder Megan Geer has been named to the 2017 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year Top 50 "Watch List". Now in its 16th year, the USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year award, given by the National Governing Body for softball in the United States, recognizes outstanding athletic achievement by Division I female collegiate softball players across the country."

Geer Named to USA Softball Top 50 - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

good for Geer :)

Yes good for her and I think Gregg is going to be that type player more so for us!!:boobies:

just one...:thud:...the National Governing Body ain't paying enough attention...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Hey governmentmule...It's softball time in Tennessee! Tennessee kicks off its 2017 season just 4 days from now with a doubleheader against Tennessee Tech and Middle Tennessee on Feb. 10 at the Eagle Round Robin in Statesboro, Ga.

How about a thread! :)

VN Store

Back