Seems like ppl are not happy wt LSU game

People, before you start making fun of a poster, perhaps you should ask a question. sisaq was quite upfront when he first started posting and announced that English was not his first language and that he was not fluent. However, he has become an ardent Lady Vol fan and likes to participate on this board. I suggest you cut him a little slack. Particularly since we have a number of posters on this board who claim English as their primary language, and some who even claim to have attended UT, whose keyboarding and use of language isn't a whole lot better.

Jim

Reactions: 43 people
People, before you start making fun of a poster, perhaps you should ask a question. sisaq was quite upfront when he first started posting and announced that English was not his first language and that he was not fluent. However, he has become an ardent Lady Vol fan and likes to participate on this board. I suggest you cut him a little slack. Particularly since we have a number of posters on this board who claim English as their primary language, and some who even claim to have attended UT, whose keyboarding and use of language isn't a

Some ppl enjoy bullying others in social media, but I prefer u or anyone to say **** to me in person rather than throwing stone from a distant.

Reactions: 10 people
People, before you start making fun of a poster, perhaps you should ask a question. sisaq was quite upfront when he first started posting and announced that English was not his first language and that he was not fluent. However, he has become an ardent Lady Vol fan and likes to participate on this board. I suggest you cut him a little slack. Particularly since we have a number of posters on this board who claim English as their primary language, and some who even claim to have attended UT, whose keyboarding and use of language isn't a

Some ppl enjoy bullying others in social media, but I prefer u or anyone to say **** to me in person rather than throwing stone from a distant.

I'm giving you a like for that because your are exactly right.

Reactions: 2 people
We won by 19 with limited turnovers.

They were ripe for a letdown but fought through it and won going away. This team is getting better and tougher. People are learning their role and others are letting them play it. That is called teamwork.

Reactions: 6 people
Why quite?? We best LSU rite?

The low key board response to LV wins is a bit of a common pattern.

One plus, is that wins don't attract the drive-by bashers!

The LVs looked really good tonight in their half court offense. Of course it helped that LSU's big got into foul trouble early but, as with SC, the LVs made that happen by attacking the paint.

And again the big 3 came through with Mercedes and Nared scoring the LVs first 25 points. And when Mercedes goes out, Nunn delivers 6 quick clutch points.

In the 2nd half, everybody contributed to the scoring, while maintaining their defensive intensity and as they say, GAME OVER!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I'm happy with every win! :pepper: :rock2: :thumbsup: :clapping: :yahoo: :salute::wub::victory::shades::boobies::wavey:

Reactions: 1 person
I am very happy LSU has a good team. UConn only beat them by 23 they don't turn the ball over have some good mid-range shooters. They are better this year than the team we lost to last year.

People, before you start making fun of a poster, perhaps you should ask a question. sisaq was quite upfront when he first started posting and announced that English was not his first language and that he was not fluent. However, he has become an ardent Lady Vol fan and likes to participate on this board. I suggest you cut him a little slack. Particularly since we have a number of posters on this board who claim English as their primary language, and some who even claim to have attended UT, whose keyboarding and use of language isn't a whole lot better.

Jim

Good for you Cannon.
I know I'am not the best at our countries language (can't spell s---) But as you say many on here have trouble with basic English skills. Usually when I come upon one of their misuses, I move on to another post.

Last edited:
I am very happy LSU has a good team. UConn only beat them by 23 they don't turn the ball over have some good mid-range shooters. They are better this year than the team we lost to last year.

Also to point out that the LVs had just 11 turnovers in the game to an LSU team that leads the NATION in steals.

Reactions: 3 people
Lsu is an going to be a good team , will be in Top half in coming years they have 6'3 player they would have used this year and 6'6 they are developing and an 6'3 player on the way and good guards. This year they have a good RPI and this is a good win,. LSU will be in the NCAA tournament

sisaq sir, as always, some people rather complain than compliment....

Keep posting...Your thoughts are always welcome.

Reactions: 6 people
Both teams had almost the exact win-lost record. I think also playing at home had an effect on the LVs win. Now, we need to have a sharp focus on winning 5 straight as we play Georgia at Athens this Sunday at 4pm et. Game will be on ESPN2.

Reactions: 3 people
Interesting to note that LSU only had 3 turnovers - completely forgot about the game as I was building my new road bike, but did we not pressure they're guards or use a press at all?

I thought everybody seemed happy with the LSU win. The game thread was positive and everyone seemed to agree that the LVs are showing up and rolling. LSU was a quality win-- #25 RPI and #8 SOS. If the LVs win OTR at UGA, they'll be ranked and possibly move up to a #4 seed and Top 10 RPI. UK and Auburn should move down after losses, so the LVs are setting themselves up for a postseason run. A good week for the LVs-- and UT BB.

I thought everybody seemed happy with the LSU win. The game thread was positive and everyone seemed to agree that the LVs are showing up and rolling. LSU was a quality win-- #25 RPI and #8 SOS. If the LVs win OTR at UGA, they'll be ranked and possibly move up to a #4 seed and Top 10 RPI. UK and Auburn should move down after losses, so the LVs are setting themselves up for a postseason run. A good week for the LVs-- and UT BB.

The overall consensus seems to be positive.
There will always be "Debbie Downers" in the mix.

Both teams had almost the exact win-lost record. I think also playing at home had an effect on the LVs win. Now, we need to have a sharp focus on winning 5 straight as we play Georgia at Athens this Sunday at 4pm et. Game will be on ESPN2.

True enough, in fact both are now 15-7. But the LVs boast wins over Stanford, ND and South Carolina. There upside potential is well about LSU's.

Good for you Cannon.
I know I'am not the best at our countries language (can't spell s---) But as you say many on here have trouble with basic English skills. Usually when I come upon one of their misuses, I move on to another post.

Don't worry about the spelling because I am from this country and I can't spell either.

VN Store

Back