Where Is The Inebriated JustAChicken?

hokievol12

Drinking again? WOW, JustAChicken says that South Carolina tends to play down to their competition..but also said that the Cocky's would be more than ready for Tennessee! Tennessee is only 1 of 2 teams to beat South Carolina on the road in the last 4 seasons, according to ESPN! You can guess the other one...it starts with a C...and ends with a T...

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know where the poster is, but I do know Kaela Davis mom is going off on Twitter. I knew Kendra was not going to hold out long. She has Diamond's and Kaela's stats posted for tonight's game and is criticizing SC coaching staff. She wants Kaela to be the star so bad and is jealous of Diamond. Brings me back to the recruitment of these two. I thought Kendra had let this go. She tried her best to destroy the Lady Vols on the recruiting trail. I bet she had a fit when Diamond blocked Kaela's shot. I wonder how Dawn will handle this.

Reactions: 7 people
I don't know where the poster is, but I do know Kaela Davis mom is going off on Twitter. I knew Kendra was not going to hold out long. She has Diamond's and Kaela's stats posted for tonight's game and is criticizing SC coaching staff. She wants Kaela to be the star so bad and is jealous of Diamond. Brings me back to the recruitment of these two. I thought Kendra had let this go. She tried her best to destroy the Lady Vols on the recruiting trail. I bet she had a fit when Diamond blocked Kaela's shot. I wonder how Dawn will handle this.

Link?
Never mind found her. She's not a dawn staley fan when her/daughters team llose ... sounds like a lot of people I know around here...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I don't know where the poster is, but I do know Kaela Davis mom is going off on Twitter. I knew Kendra was not going to hold out long. She has Diamond's and Kaela's stats posted for tonight's game and is criticizing SC coaching staff.

Once upon a time, a long time back when Davis and Deshields were both freshmen playing high school ball in Georgia, the talk was that Tennessee had a great chance at signing both. Maybe it was wishful thinking, I had no inside information, I just remember it being a big topic back then ... up until all of a sudden everyone said "there's no way they'd play at the same place" and moved on. Anyway, had it been true, it would have been gangbusters, as far as the players went - they were both talented beyond their years. But there was always a *loooooot* of chatter about certain people being very involved and vocal as part of the relationship, and as time passed, well ... yeah. Yep. Anyway.

Last edited:
Once upon a time, a long time back when Davis and Deshields were both freshmen playing high school ball in Georgia, the talk was that Tennessee had a great chance at signing both. Maybe it was wishful thinking, I had no inside information, I just remember it being a big topic back then ... up until all of a sudden everyone said "there's no way they'd play at the same place" and moved on. Anyway, had it been true, it would have been gangbusters, as far as the players went - they were both talented beyond their years. But there was always a *loooooot* of chatter about certain people being very involved and vocal as part of the relationship, and as time passed, well ... yeah. Yep. Anyway.

This is old story. So there 4, no comment on it, "we move on,we move on".

Drinking again? WOW, JustAChicken says that South Carolina tends to play down to their competition..but also said that the Cocky's would be more than ready for Tennessee! Tennessee is only 1 of 2 teams to beat South Carolina on the road in the last 4 seasons, according to ESPN! You can guess the other one...it starts with a C...and ends with a T...

I give up.....who?

OH.....well, the Hell with them.

What's the whole backstory on diamond and kaela?..I kinda ignored any info on kaela after she decomitted

What's the whole backstory on diamond and kaela?..I kinda ignored any info on kaela after she decomitted

Basically jealous from the mom's part. I think Kaela and Diamond are friends, but for some reason the mom is jealous of Diamond and it has been that way since High School/AAU. Both wanted to come to Tennessee, but mom was basically like no way. There's a reason Kaela transferred from Norcross High School and they departed from the same AAU team basically because Diamond was the star. I have no idea why her mother bashed Tennessee on the recruiting trail. I feel sorry for Kaela, she seems like a very young lady. Her mom has acted this way even when Kaela transferred to the same high school as Andraya Carter. She definitely wanted Kaela to be the star.

Basically jealous from the mom's part. I think Kaela and Diamond are friends, but for some reason the mom is jealous of Diamond and it has been that way since High School/AAU. Both wanted to come to Tennessee, but mom was basically like no way. There's a reason Kaela transferred from Norcross High School and they departed from the same AAU team basically because Diamond was the star. I have no idea why her mother bashed Tennessee on the recruiting trail. I feel sorry for Kaela, she seems like a very young lady. Her mom has acted this way even when Kaela transferred to the same high school as Andraya Carter. She definitely wanted Kaela to be the star.

That's not right I mean at the end of the day it is a team sport I figured it was something crazy because I heard she was candace's god child

This is crazy! The commentators even said how the first three plays were run for Davis specifically and she just didn't capitalize off the plays run for her by knocking down the shots. She settled as a jump shooter and didn't attack the rim! When she did attack she drew the foul on DD and got the and 1! Attack off the screen and go but she took atleast 3 shots were she came off the screen and step back jumper is what she did. The one who I feel gets lost in the shuffle is Allisha Gray. She impacts scoring by not even needing the ball but by making things happen. Maybe that's why Davis was on the bench who knows or maybe it was a coaching strategy because neither meme nor AM was keeping up with Cuevas and she was in attack mode, stopping the clock by drawing fouls, and hitting shots giving her team a chance. Regardless we didn't need anything else distracting this team and team chemistry and KDavis mom seems like she is a distraction.

I said this in another thread that I wonder if KDavis mom would be classy enough to apologize on twitter like Delino Deshields did when he used twitter to address/vent his issues. He came back and apologized to holly in the same forum he used to address his frustration with how his daughter was being used! Let's see if she does the same or plays this up more...

For whatever reason, Davis "de-committed" to TN right after Pat announced her illness. That did it for me. And then went to Tech but didn't stay there, either.

Didn't Gray play on the same NC team as Diamond? Weren't they part of a "package deal?"

Last edited:

If it continues Dawn just will shorten her minutes and then encourage her to go pro in hopes of not having to kick her off the team.

Reactions: 3 people
Let the pros deal with mama.

Exactly and it won't be the WNBA if she keep it up. Mom doesn't realize coaching is a fraternity all it takes is one coach to pass the word and it could really hurt Kaela's chances. Yes she is talented but Teams don't want to deal with a head case parent. I wonder why her dad stays silent, at some point he needs to tell his wife to STFU and let Kaela play as she is now an adult.

Women will be women...I know I will catch he-- for this post, but over the years I have found women to be competitive on ever level and never let up. Not a bad thing, just the way they are.

What did mama want Dawn to do? Have the rest of the team stand out of the way and let Kaela do it all? Play every position at once?

We mamas can be tough but we all have to let our children become adults, and display for themselves what their talents are, and take the hard knocks that the world has for all of us. It is time for mama to get out of Kaela's way!

Isn't dad a former football player?

Perhaps Kaela should explain the facts of life to mama?

One of the facts being, "Mama, this ain't Buford!"

Last edited:
What did mama want Dawn to do? Have the rest of the team stand out of the way and let Kaela do it all? Play every position at once?

We mamas can be tough but we all have to let our children become adults, and display for themselves what their talents are, and take the hard knocks that the world has for all of us. It is time for mama to get out of Kaela's way!

Isn't dad a former football player?

Perhaps Kaela should explain the facts of life to mama?

Dad's a former NBA player. Kendra Davis does seem unhinged. Poor Antonio and Kaela.

Wooooowww....that is terrible!

Her twin brother was at TN AJ Davis. He left after his freshman year when Coach Martin left. He's at UCF now.

Last edited:
For whatever reason, Davis "de-committed" to TN right after Pat announced her illness. That did it for me. And then went to Tech but didn't stay there, either.

Didn't Gray play on the same NC team as Diamond? Weren't they part of a "package deal?"

I wanted gray in a orange jersey haha..but I thought gray was blocked from TN

VN Store

Back