lady vole beat S.C like I saw it in a dream!!

I would have that Vole looked at. But seriously...BIG win. How'd this team lose 7 games already? Does this reflect good on Holly or bad...knowing we have had the talent to beat the # 6 and # 4 teams in the country...and yet have lost as many as we have? At any rate...it was a great win...on the road vs an 18-1 team. Pat would be proud.

Reactions: 3 people
I would have that Vole looked at. But seriously...BIG win. How'd this team lose 7 games already? Does this reflect good on Holly or bad...knowing we have had the talent to beat the # 6 and # 4 teams in the country...and yet have lost as many as we have? At any rate...it was a great win...on the road vs an 18-1 team. Pat would be proud.

Tough to know what to make of either team, as USC was showing some clear chinks in the armor after they SHOULD have lost last week.

But nevertheless it doesn't take away from the LV victory. Great win!

Reactions: 1 person
The problem with the Holly coached team is that the next game they will look awful. Too inconsistent. Great win but don't expect much at season's end, unfortunately.

The problem with the Holly coached team is that the next game they will look awful. Too inconsistent. Great win but don't expect much at season's end, unfortunately.

Don't say that, lady vols is awake for good.

It's a win, but truthfully, that blocking call was plain wrong. Refs blew it and gave them the game. They might have taken it in OT anyway, but that call was pathetic. She tripped on her own. Several replays out there from different angles but the one from behind was clear....no contact....at all. Hey, UT gets screwed by the refs on a regular basis so I'll take this as a bit of payback.

It's a win, but truthfully, that blocking call was plain wrong. Refs blew it and gave them the game. They might have taken it in OT anyway, but that call was pathetic. She tripped on her own. Several replays out there from different angles but the one from behind was clear....no contact....at all. Hey, UT gets screwed by the refs on a regular basis so I'll take this as a bit of payback.

please shut up!!

Reactions: 5 people

Go look at the screen cap posted in the other thread. Harris hit Nared's knee and tripped her up. You can see the knee-to-knee contact and Harris' foot, clear as a bell. It was a good call.

Reactions: 5 people
I was mildly suprised the LadyVols pulled it out, I watched the first 20 possessions and the SC ladies had to be shooting 75-85%.

Go look at the screen cap posted in the other thread. Harris hit Nared's knee and tripped her up. You can see the knee-to-knee contact and Harris' foot, clear as a bell. It was a good call.

Exactly!! I played basketball in college,I know what I saw, that's a reason why the ref close to her didn't review it because it's clear and he saw it.U can always tell fake fans being here to fight us.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back