A closer look at Diamond

VA_VOLFAN

Hello fellow Lady Vols fan! This is my first post of any sort but I wanted to share this link. I have been a long time lady vol fan and thought this would be cool to share. I stumbled across this board and have viewed all the posts but this is my first time sharing ! I have enjoyed the posts and gotten some good insight from other lady vol fans...

I think this gives us a closer look into how much Diamond is a thinker and really takes things to heart. Compared to the other players from other schools who were a little more light hearted and fun Diamond took a serious approach and seemingly has gone through a lot. Hope this works and you enjoy!

Diamond DeShields' letter to her high school self - ESPN Video

Reactions: 3 people
Hello fellow Lady Vols fan! This is my first post of any sort but I wanted to share this link. I have been a long time lady vol fan and thought this would be cool to share. I stumbled across this board and have viewed all the posts but this is my first time sharing ! I have enjoyed the posts and gotten some good insight from other lady vol fans...

I think this gives us a closer look into how much Diamond is a thinker and really takes things to heart. Compared to the other players from other schools who were a little more light hearted and fun Diamond took a serious approach and seemingly has gone through a lot. Hope this works and you enjoy!

Diamond DeShields' letter to her high school self - ESPN Video
Welcome to VolNation, thanks for the video. DD is truely one of a kind!

if pressure makes Diamonds, she ought to be a billion carot one.

welcome to the posting fambly, op. ;)

This game tonight might be the start of something good.

Here's hoping Diamond shines against South Carolina and the team shines with her.

GOLadyVols!:)

Reactions: 1 person
She is playing at a high level in the last few games. The best she has played since she came to Tennessee.

Wow. Big win for the lady vols tonight. Beating 4th ranked South Carolina on the road. Questionable call on that last foul under 10 secs left....but it doesn't mean Vols don't still win that game even if call went the other way. How is this team only 14-7 and unranked? They've beaten the # 6 team and now # 4 on the road.

It shows they have the talent...and I don't know if this looks good for Holly or not. On one hand you give her props for winning these games...but on the other hand you say...."well...why the he!! are they losing 7 games already". At any rate...good solid win.

She was awesome. And she was Player of the game again, but not chosen again. CHW should understand that all of the players see this. Then she wonders why the team have no energy. When do you get recognized for a "total game". Ask the announcers who was POG!

Ill and Va, welcome to the board.:welcome3:

And VN...my SC family was in for this game. Talk about stress!!!!:wacko:!

Exactly the same way Meghan Simmons was treated. 3 times in her senior year, she had overall best statistics....but usually Harrison was chosen. And Why Mickey? Why does he decide who did the most,all around, for the team?

DD is finally playing at her potential.

DD

I'm still not impressed yet.

DD I'm impressed 😂 But just to make sure keep impressing me because when you impose your will you're pretty unstoppable ! Honestly if we can take finish the season with no more losses we know we should have Have at least three between first and second teamers on the SEC rosters I think SC will have two MSU two and we will have three

She was awesome. And she was Player of the game again, but not chosen again. CHW should understand that all of the players see this. Then she wonders why the team have no energy. When do you get recognized for a "total game". Ask the announcers who was POG!

This is not the first time you have complained about Diamond not being named POG. Are you related to Diamond?

I think Diamond got the win that she wanted and that's against her old friend and rival Kaela. Now I think she will leave for the WNBA.

It does seem like Diamond was extra motivated playing against Davis and her old NC teammate Gray, who has been getting a lot of attention lately. And nobody was giving the LVs much of a chance, which probably got under her skin. Great night for Diamond... and for Nared. When Diamond, Nared and Russell are on, the LVs are tough to beat.

Reactions: 4 people
Yes I agree with you. When Diamond, Nared, and Russell are on they are the best triple threat in the country. imo

This is not the first time you have complained about Diamond not being named POG. Are you related to Diamond?[/QUOTE

No. Not kin at all, and have never spoken to the young woman. Notice I said the same thing happened to Simmons. Have never spoken to that young woman either. I am a 69 year old , season ticket holder and observer of the game, and interested in what motivates and makes a cohesive team. I hate favs in any situation and is the mark of immaturity and not in the best interest of the team. No one likes a leader who has favs. When the tv announcers are so complementary of how she ruled the game, then barely mentioned in post game. There is more to a win than getting a chance to shoot the free throws.

Reactions: 2 people
As a Lady Vol fan I so happy Diamond DeShields has got it together. This team will go far. They will get in the top 16, and get at least a 4 seed in the tournament. Have the first two games at home.

As a Lady Vol fan I so happy Diamond DeShields has got it together. This team will go far. They will get in the top 16, and get at least a 4 seed in the tournament. Have the first two games at home.

Its certainly looking that way right now. Win the rest and the tournament and they will be in the top 8 easily even with all the losses. Strength of schedule and how they are playing at the end of the season should give them a #2 seed...if not, a #3 seed.

VN Store

Back