Holly's goal next yr..

sisaq

Holly's goal next yr is to win it all, otherwise, fans will physically remove her from the office..

That is her goal every year so what is different ? Do you expect something different than the results the last three years ? I do not .

Reactions: 2 people
Next years goals are and always will be. Learn new ways to scratch and shake her head looking for answers that she doesnt have.

Reactions: 3 people
The average rookie salary for the WNBA is like 35000. Diamond might get a bit more for being a top draft pick, but is that really enough to sway diamond to leave early?? I doubt it..

Reactions: 1 person
The average rookie salary for the WNBA is like 35000. Diamond might get a bit more for being a top draft pick, but is that really enough to sway diamond to leave early?? I doubt it..

It's better than playing for free & im sure she could make 6 figures over seas this year also. Not every day some one gets to be drafted number 1, I think that will sway her away.

I think Cedez will stay but DD doesn't like Holly's coaching and is frustrating her.

Well who does like her on the sideline whistling, I wouldn't call her a "Coach". Yes, she won't have an answer, or they will be to young. We have had several years of excuses, so why not start early and think about what next years excuse will be.

Reactions: 1 person
The goal is always a National Championship but for Holly just making a final four would be quite an accomplishment. She has the personnel to definitely do it next season and we'll see what she does.

UConn only has one freshman -- Dangerfield -- in the mix. Collier and Samuelson are sophomores.

I think DD leaves and Mercedes is 50-50. Even if they stay there's no guarantee of an SEC crown or Final Four. But there would certainly be improvement.

How many years in a row now have the Lady Vols been just "a year away"?

With DD and Mercedes and a couple other HS All Americans the team can't crack the Top 25. If they both stay next year will be better... if they don't...???

Remember North Carolina and the "greatest recruiting class of all time"? They never made a Final Four or won the ACC.

Enjoy the ride but keep the expectations reasonable, folks, and you might not be disappointed.

Reactions: 3 people
UConn only has one freshman -- Dangerfield -- in the mix. Collier and Samuelson are sophomores.

I think DD leaves and Mercedes is 50-50. Even if they stay there's no guarantee of an SEC crown or Final Four. But there would certainly be improvement.

How many years in a row now have the Lady Vols been just "a year away"?

With DD and Mercedes and a couple other HS All Americans the team can't crack the Top 25. If they both stay next year will be better... if they don't...???

Remember North Carolina and the "greatest recruiting class of all time"? They never made a Final Four or won the ACC.

Enjoy the ride but keep the expectations reasonable, folks, and you might not be disappointed.

Great talk!

VN Store

Back