Elizabeth Dixon? Target List? Other Info?

Grahamland

Elizabeth Dixon is a 6'3-6'4 forward and is from Germantown Tennessee. She's ranked 20th overall by Hoopgurlz and 26th overall by Prospects Nation.

I can't find a list of her offers or a list of the schools she's considering, and I'm curious as to how hard she is being recruited by the Lady Vols and how many other schools are after her.

I may be out of the loop, but I'm sure someone on here will have some information on her.

Thanks!

Is she excited to come to Tennessee and lose more often than she's ever lost in her basketball career?

Reactions: 2 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eXCJWsbnI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeddP5dNnfU[/youtube]

a handler ?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG8fDpdbMoA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Dixon....Balgon (sp) the girl from Chattanooga.

We should automatically get these girls in the CPS days, but after Crystal Dangerfield, we don't even control our own home state.

Reactions: 1 person
Dixon....Balgon (sp) the girl from Chattanooga.

We should automatically get these girls in the CPS days, but after Crystal Dangerfield, we don't even control our own home state.

I rather go for #1 player than Dixon..

We tried that last year only going after top ten talent and got no one. I think we even stopped recruiting McGowen in favor of top prospects and now she is developing very well at miss. State.

Reactions: 3 people

Dixon and #1 Olivia Nelson-Ododa are not mutually exclusive. ONO is a post with some 4 attributes, but Dixon is not a post. She's definiately more of a 4 in my opinion, therefore there is no reason we can't continue to go after both.

Reactions: 3 people
We tried that last year only going after top ten talent and got no one. I think we even stopped recruiting McGowen in favor of top prospects and now she is developing very well at miss. State.

Exactly! We could've had the 6'7" McCowen backing up the 6'6" Russell and it would've been what Russell needed to push her but for some reason we stop pursuing her and landed a class of just Te'a and MeMe, If Dixon wants to come why stop her if she verbals first, I want players who want to be lady Vols

Reactions: 5 people
control the boarders on how young women should make decisions on where they attend college ! change a few words and it sounds very familiar!

Poor Georgia - never has been able to even slow down the number of top women basketball players who leave the state. And don't know when UCONN ever controlled. At one time Florida had five hs who graduated from TN.

Georgia is Ok. They signed the Number 10 recruiting class .impact players at all positions and taja cole will be eligible next year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back