Thins that make you go ....HHUUUUMMMM

I think they said that because they play Georgia once a year & this year it's in Athens next year it will be back in Knoxville lol stop reaching it has nothing to do with her going to the WNBA.

Reactions: 3 people
Diamond and Mercedes would do themselves a huge favor by staying another year, especially Mercedes. Neither have exactly put up all american type numbers yet this season, but next year they both could really show their stuff with the talented incoming class. I really think if both stay next year and get that extra year of development, both would be top 5 draft picks. JMO though..i would love both to stay as i think tennessee next year would be shoe in for a final four

Reactions: 3 people
now I just belch out loud... lol

Gule, you are crazier than a sheet house rat! lol...Did you have an ancestry from Virginia/West Virginia? We could be related! My dad often told the story about his uncle and his first encounter with indoor plumbing! Seems his uncle was so used to using a "chamber" that he initially peed in the sink...and washed his hands in the "chamber" with the lid on it!!!:eek:hmy:

Reactions: 1 person
Diamond and Mercedes would do themselves a huge favor by staying another year, especially Mercedes. Neither have exactly put up all american type numbers yet this season, but next year they both could really show their stuff with the talented incoming class. I really think if both stay next year and get that extra year of development, both would be top 5 draft picks. JMO though..i would love both to stay as i think tennessee next year would be shoe in for a final four

I so hope both stays, but if both goes I think Tennessee would miss Mercedes the most.

Reactions: 1 person
Huuuuuuu....
33287766.jpg

FYI diamond is the projected #1 pick in this years draft.

VN Store

Back