Game Thread Lady Vols vs Vanderbilt

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 3 people
An extra fluffy and creamy cupcake leads to a twenty point win to cure the Auburn hangover.

Yup and then its back to reality the next game, but I wouldn't be surpised if Dirty Webb and coach White upset us this game.....

The pro football championship games are tomorrow so that could cut into the crowd and television viewership.

Hope the Lady Vols will play with the same intensity and effort that the men's team played this afternoon.

Thanks again for your postings GM.

Reactions: 1 person
Well at least for the remainder of the season, the scouting report for teams playing Tennessee will be press them hard and they will turn the ball over. I do not think Vandy has the speed to turn them over as easily as Auburn.

Hopefully, they will practice against the press more.

Tennessee by 14

As I have said in every pregame post this season ,just hope they play hard and stay competitive and Holly does not screw it up .

I wonder how Vandy's big girl will play today? And how many times she will be "knocked down?"

After the last game I believe the girls will come out smoking hot. Lady Vols by 25.

If we lose this game,the whole coaching staff should be fired and the coach from the Minnesota Lynx, and her staff, hired immediately. Lady Vols vs. Vanderbilt this is a no brainer. We look good today!!!

Reactions: 1 person
They love for Nunn to set a screen for them, but they don't ever give her the ball when she has her man sealed. It's not like they don't see her open either they're looking right at her. I guess if Mercedes is out there's no need to work the ball inside out.

VN Store

Back