No Answer For Warlikc

allenfan1

How many times did you hear in the press conference after the Auburn I just don't have an answer Surely we aren't the only ones hearing this comment after every question. Well I Have One "Hit The Road"

Reactions: 1 person
Please...learn to spell, especially when creating a new thread. Until then, have several seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
"Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more , no more , no more...Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more"!

Holly should be told if she said I don't know one more time then you are fired. For the money Tennessee is paying her she should know. She needs to buy a book on how to play basketball.

Reactions: 5 people
How many times did you hear in the press conference after the Auburn I just don't have an answer Surely we aren't the only ones hearing this comment after every question. Well I Have One "Hit The Road"

What he meant was...
How many times do you hear CHW say in pressers after losses 'I just don't have an answer"?

I didn't count last season's but I'm guessing it was probably 12 times that Holly didn't have an answer. The other two losses she probably said that the team competed and played hard. scratchy scratchy itch itch and there's that.

This season? Five times & counting. :banghead2:
Oh I almost forgot.
scratchy scratch itch itch. :birgits_giggle:

Last edited:
I thought Warlick was mentored by Pat Summitt? Did Pat teach her to shirk responsibility, dress like "Pat" from SNL, or coach our players down instead of up? Did she not pay any attention as to how practices were run? I think the problem is that Pat trademarked "the Stare" so Warlick can't use it.

The next move she needs to make is benching Middleton and going with Nunn. She needs to cut the rotation to six players and Nunn is the additional player. Reynolds needs to rest Diamond will have to play a little point guard she certainly is better than Middleton even at that position.

The next move she needs to make is benching Middleton and going with Nunn. She needs to cut the rotation to six players and Nunn is the additional player. Reynolds needs to rest Diamond will have to play a little point guard she certainly is better than Middleton even at that position.

NO, The next thing is to get Middleton playing like she played at the start of the season. You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, you change the bathwater.

I could have A\M back where she was in one workout.

NO, The next thing is to get Middleton playing like she played at the start of the season. You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, you change the bathwater.

Confidence is one thing, unbounded hubris is quite another.

Reactions: 4 people
Confidence is one thing, unbounded hubris is quite another.

One workout.

She and I had one workout to start the season and look at her then.

One workout!

With elite athletes, you "flip a switch" ,,, you don't tear em down and rebuild them. you find that "driver" that they possess and you learn how to master it.

Experience is key.

One workout.

She and I had one workout to start the season and look at her then.

One workout!

With elite athletes, you "flip a switch" ,,, you don't tear em down and rebuild them. you find that "driver" that they possess and you learn how to master it.

Experience is key.

Do you think that the level of the opposition, at the start of the season, might have had something to do with how Middleton played or was it all a function of your coaching ?
Look at the start of last season when we played very weak teams. Our bench players put up impressive numbers in those games also.

Well Holly can't and she is 0 for 10 with 7 turnovers in the last two games so she needs to go to the bench. I think sitting on the bench for a game might get her mind right about playing under control and using her teammates for help. She makes terrible decision after terrible decision.

Please...learn to spell, especially when creating a new thread. Until then, have several seats.

I will learn to spell when she learns to coach and you face reality, how's that. If you think she needs to be coaching then you're the one who needs to have a seat

I will learn to spell when she learns to coach and you face reality, how's that. If you think she needs to be coaching then you're the one who needs to have a seat

I don't have to have a damn thing. If you are going to make a bashing thread at least spell her mother effing name correctly!

Really?? This is 2017 fans, meaning dat most ppl leave comments either by driving & texting.. No need to be insultive when we understood wat he meant to say!!

Really?? This is 2017 fans, meaning dat most ppl leave comments either by driving & texting.. No need to be insultive when we understood wat he meant to say!!

And you're gonna brag about that? No, most people here aren't idiots.

Reactions: 3 people

Dear God... LOL

Yes, I am aware people are only allowed to be "insultive" on here if it's toward Holly Warlick. I am not talking about people with legitimate concerns/complaints, I'm talking about the ones making fun of her clothes, personal appearance, etc. Pathetic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back