I'm smelling next commit

I definitey feel like our co ed curling team could use another athlete of high caliber.

I sure hope so, she may be better then Massengill.:good!:

She is better in many ways. Jasmine ball skills as point is the leader on the team. But rebounding offensive shooting, fundamentals are stronger with Elizabeth! On defense... she is the point...aggressive and pressure defense is excellent! Hoopgirls has her rated higher and rightfully so.

Jasmine is some what nonchalant in her approach to the game. But Elizabeth is all business and focused!

Reactions: 2 people
I see a need for improved reading comprehension skills (also applies to me).

Beat Auburn, Ladies!

She is better in many ways. Jasmine ball skills as point is the leader on the team. But rebounding offensive shooting, fundamentals are stronger with Elizabeth! On defense... she is the point...aggressive and pressure defense is excellent! Hoopgirls has her rated higher and rightfully so.

Jasmine is some what nonchalant in her approach to the game. But Elizabeth is all business and focused!

J. Massengill PPG. 10.8, Assist 7.3, Reb. 6.1, Steals 3.2
E. Balogun PPG 13.8 Steals 1.6

Reactions: 1 person
We really need a power forward like the Patterson girl that chose ND. Is Dixon from Ridgeway a power forward? I like that guard out of North Carolina, She seems to have a high BB IQ.

We really need a power forward like the Patterson girl that chose ND. Is Dixon from Ridgeway a power forward? I like that guard out of North Carolina, She seems to have a high BB IQ.

Amira Collins (Virg.) 6'3" and can play 4 or 5 positions! But 2018 comitt

VN Store

Back