2017-18 Season - Tennessee Lady Vols McDonald All-Americans

jwhite9

So basically next year if Deshields and Russell return we will have 9 McDonald's All-Amercian players. There should be no EXCUSES for Holly and staff next year.

So basically next year if Deshields and Russell return we will have 9 McDonald's All-Amercian players. There should be no EXCUSES for Holly and staff next year.

It's like Dabo Swinney Syndrome. The more the coach underachieves, the better recruiting becomes. Perhaps, like Clemson, we'll luck out one year and the ridiculous talent level will translate to a championship.

Reactions: 1 person
It's like Dabo Swinney Syndrome. The more the coach underachieves, the better recruiting becomes. Perhaps, like Clemson, we'll luck out one year and the ridiculous talent level will translate to a championship.

I ;like comparison. At least Dabo was smart enough to know his limitations and find people who can strengthen him as a coach. Holly hire of Coach Reaves is one the best recruiter in nation as of now. Please hire someone to help you Holly teach good offensive basketball because this team over the past several years has not had it.

Well, that is a big IF, per Diamond and Mercedes. I hope they return but I am anticipating that both turn pro.

If that happens, this will be a team with a heavy reliance on freshman and a redshirt sophomore PG.

As I said before Holly gets two seasons with this class before any changes are made.

:hi:Unfortunately, Warlick will have great players, but will be unable to improve them through coaching. We will continue to see the complete lack of an effective offense, continued turnovers by "one team" DeShields. The UT offense or lack of an offense absolutely is a complete disaster. If we had a good coach, we would be in the final four again.

:hi:Unfortunately, Warlick will have great players, but will be unable to improve them through coaching. We will continue to see the complete lack of an effective offense, continued turnovers by "one team" DeShields. The UT offense or lack of an offense absolutely is a complete disaster. If we had a good coach, we would be in the final four again.

I would love to see MR return for two reasons. One for her development and two because we lack experience inside next year if she leaves. It would be best for the team if DD went pro. I have a feeling DD will not pan out in the WNBA.

Correction .....I believe that are six on the squad now but one is red shirting due to knee injury so that would be 10 AA on the squad next year.

Correction .....I believe that are six on the squad now but one is red shirting due to knee injury so that would be 10 AA on the squad next year.

Jordan is graduating.

Diamond, Mercedes, Jaime, Alexa, Te'a plus the 4 freshmen = 9

I would love to see MR return for two reasons. One for her development and two because we lack experience inside next year if she leaves. It would be best for the team if DD went pro. I have a feeling DD will not pan out in the WNBA.

DD will be great in the WNBA with the faster pace of the game & with a better point guard and a actual offensive set. She will be rookie of the year in the WNBA next year mark my words.

Here's a few pre-made excuses.

1. They will be young.
2. Gotta give them a few years to "get it".
3. They are installing a new offense, that can take years for staff and players to fully understand.

j/k j/k

In reality though more bodies won't mean overnight change. However, it should tame those worried about depth and injuries.

Here's a few pre-made excuses.

1. They will be young.
2. Gotta give them a few years to "get it".
3. They are installing a new offense, that can take years for staff and players to fully understand.

j/k j/k

In reality though more bodies won't mean overnight change. However, it should tame those worried about depth and injuries.

You don't have to j/k j/k. Those excuses will 100% be trotted out next season.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back