all four LV signees named McDonald's All-Americans

kamoshika

Four members of Tennessee’s women’s basketball recruiting class were selected to the McDonald’s All-American Game in Chicago as rosters were released Sunday.

But the quartet won’t all get to play on the same team. Rennia Davis from Ribault (Jacksonville, Fla.), Anastasia Hayes from Riverdale (Murfreesboro, Tenn.) and Kasiyahna Kushkituah from Saint Francis (Alpharetta, Ga.) will play for the East. Evina Westbrook from South Salem (Ore.) will play for the West.

McDonald’s All-American Game girls rosters revealed | | USA Today High School Sports

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
OH, no! We are cursed!

We must be a Chik-fil-a Institution bringing in McDonald's All Americans...🤔

These girls look to be much faster and all have a nice shot, I thank the future for the Lady Vols look very bright, I still have not give up on this year yet.:pepper:

I want to agree with you.... but I do not see the "above and beyond" talent that these gals have which makes them game changers as opposed to Diamond, Russell and Nared.... I salute you for your optomism!

Reactions: 2 people
Holly is our coach moving forward. I just hope she learns from her mistakes and weaknesses as a coach and fixes them. The hire of Coach Reaves is paying huge as this Lady has turned Tennessee into top destination for Americas best again. Now evaluate other staff members and please hire one who can truly help on the Offensive end.

C2k1QRcUoAAvKPs

Evina Westbrook honor today for being McDonald's All-American! 🎊🎊

Reactions: 1 person
Geno could take our recruiting class next year and win 4 national championships.

Holly will take it and still lose 10 games a year.

VN Store

Back