Holly Warlick Postgame Presser Ole Miss

she just stated the obvious, things that even a goober like me could see. She had no solutions.

Reactions: 3 people
If she makes it to the Florida game as coach, I'm going to shout it out to her during the game. Look for the extremely good looking older gentleman in the white cowboy hat. :)

ps: that is of course if the gators happen to win the damn game.

Last edited:
She says the same damn thing Everytime they lose. She might as well just hand the reporters a tape on her way home.

"We quick shot the ball". Yeah, Holly. That's what basketball coaches teach their players to do. Pass the ball until someone's open and shoot. UConn has won 90 games in a row and four NCs doing just that.

Her press conferences are sad. Not a hint of awareness, understanding of the game or accountability... just subtly throwing her players under the bus she's driving.

Reactions: 6 people
She says the same damn thing Everytime they lose. She might as well just hand the reporters a tape on her way home.

"We quick shot the ball". Yeah, Holly. That's what basketball coaches teach their players to do. Pass the ball until someone's open and shoot. UConn has won 90 games in a row and four NCs doing just that.

Her press conferences are sad. Not a hint of awareness, understanding of the game or accountability... just subtly throwing her players under the bus she's driving.

Worse than the press conference is when Mickey Dearstone gives leading questions. Giving answers to his questions so Holly says yeah you're right. I'd rather her be put on spot to answer legitimately why her teams underperforming and how she plans to fix it.

She angers me and puts me in such a state of hostility when she does these pressers. Because she repeats the same gibberish after each loss and she never ever takes the blame. She talks as if her team is in the Top 5 nationally as if it's an aberration that they are losing. She has single handedly ruined whatever mystic Tennessee has had for the last 25 years.

I believe that recruits are coming to Tennessee for the name only and perhaps they know something that we don't? Changes on the horizon.

I can not bring myself to watch her. I didn't watch the one posted in this thread. I'd prefer to read everyone else's comments about her pressers.

The only other presser I did watch (partially) was the one before the Vandy game when the reporter asked her about coach Stephanie White. Holly said that she plays hard. Huh? I was done!:thud:

I would be an alcoholic if I took a shot of Tequila every time Holly said the words 'play hard'. :crazy:

Last edited:
Almost every presser previewing a game, she never seems to have a clue of what every team is actually efficient at. Every Presser:
Q: What does (whatever team we are playing) do well?
Holly: yeah, they just play hard. They give great effort, energy, they are just good.

Postgame: "Yeah they played hard."

& maybe there should be more journalists who are candid and actually ask tough questions instead of being homers and petting holly with no accountability questions. I understood with PAT but with Holly, no way. Somebody ask her why her game plans suck and her offense is still in the 90's.

Reactions: 5 people
There are very effective over-the-counter remedies such as "Rid" and "Nix" to help her get rid of those cooties once and for all.

She had no business being handed the job and she was handed the job. She has destroyed what Pat built. She was a joke when they gave her the job and she is a bigger joke now knowing she cant do the job.

Reactions: 5 people
If she makes it to the Florida game as coach, I'm going to shout it out to her during the game. Look for the extremely good looking older gentleman in the white cowboy hat. :)

ps: that is of course if the gators happen to win the damn game.

Still wearing my hat, huh?

Glad you are feeling better; didn't know you were under the weather.

2 seasons ago when tn played in Gainesville, I along with a huge crowd of fellow lvol fans watched as Holly never made an appearance on the court while the team warmed up. She barely came out prior to tipoff. She never acknowledged us by as much as a wave or a simple smile. She couldn't be bothered with thanking us for showing up in enemy territory and supporting the team.

She has been on my crap list ever since.

holly warlick is the holly warlick of coaching

Does this mean she is lost and over her head? :crazy: She has the saddest pressers. She sounds very inept and out of place. No matter how many 5 stars we recruit, Holly will still lack the ability to coach or to get complete player buy in. Right now this program is between a rock and a hard place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I have to admit that was the first time Ive watched one of Holly's pressers after a loss. Man she sounds like a piece of work. Excuse after excuse, did not hear her owning up to the loss at all. It sounds like even the reporters are not interested in hearing her responses. The one guy who asked all the questions never shed any criticism towards Holly. What's up with that?

VN Store

Back