Game Thread Lady Vols at Ole Miss

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 2 people
Mule out in the field pulling the plow and we thank you for tilling once again.

Date: Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game may be televised on the

SECN

I'm not sure about that

you can stream the game on

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or

Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are unranked

Ole Miss is unranked

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:
7:00 PM
Tennessee vs. Ole Miss (W Basketball)SEC Network +
ESPNWatch not TV

Last edited:
there once was a girl in Nantucket
whose butt was as big as a bucket...

Glad to see you quit slackin' Mule.

it may not be over yet :) found out I've been fighting pneumonia instead of just the average crud :cray:

it either turns to the better in a day or two,or off to the hospital,maybe:unsure:

it may not be over yet :) found out I've been fighting pneumonia instead of just the average crud :cray:

it either turns to the better in a day or two,or off to the hospital,maybe:unsure:

I feel for you. I just got over walking pneumonia myself a couple of months ago. The right antibiotics will fix you up but until then, you are probably a couple of weeks away (and a hundred or so hacks) from being back to normal. Don't try to let it run its course without intervention.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel for you. I just got over walking pneumonia myself a couple of months ago. The right antibiotics will fix you up but until then, you are probably a couple of weeks away (and a hundred or so hacks) from being back to normal. Don't try to let it run its course without intervention.

sucks doesn't it ? :) 2 shots and 2 different pill antibiotics(yesterday) better get to work,I don't want to be laying in the Hospital for a couple of days with it

did that a couple of years ago also

Keep close tabs on it, Mule. You know that I just got out of the hospital because of it. I figured that was why you were missing but wasn't my call to make.

sucks doesn't it ? :) 2 shots and 2 different pill antibiotics(yesterday) better get to work,I don't want to be laying in the Hospital for a couple of days with it

did that a couple of years ago also

It will be more than a couple of days if you end up there.

It will be more than a couple of days if you end up there.

Drink Pedialite. If it is the strain that dehydrates you, you have to put back the electrolites. I have seen severak go to ER because they were dehydrated so badly.

Good luck with it guys.

Sure seems to be a lot of this going around. I don't think I've ever heard so many people having it in such a short period. Makes me think of "The Stand."

Win or lose.....Holly will be satisfied with a good effort???:thud:

I am not Holly but the erratic play for the last two years staying competitive is all I ask .My expectations have been lowered to just that and hope we do not get embarrassed .That is a far cry from when I expected a win every time they stepped on the court but it is what it is....

Sometimes I make my own head hurt and I am going way out on a limb and thinking we somehow win. Auburn game I am not sure a limb is long enough for me but we shall see!

Sometimes I make my own head hurt and I am going way out on a limb and thinking we somehow win. Auburn game I am not sure a limb is long enough for me but we shall see!

They'll beat Ole Miss if they play decently. I agree that they'll actually have to be on top of their game to beat Auburn.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back