All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record  
2313 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on All SEC teams have an overall winning record Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-11-2017, 12:19 PM   #16
LVJeff

All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
of what the current UT women's basketball fan has become, and I don't say that to be mean. Our expectations have plummeted. You have to enjoy the process because that's all we've got anymore.
I didn't "become" that. I was taught to not expect anything and to take the time to enjoy life as it happens. Expecting a championship and not enjoying anything else is like having a child and not enjoying it unless they become president or CEO or something. If you think that way - that's you. I enjoy the best I can what happens as it happens and if a championship happens well that's alright. But I'm not going to be miserable if it doesn't.
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 04:12 PM   #17
clkou

All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record
However, only two teams (South Carolina and Mississippi State) are ranked in the Top 25. I'd be interested to see how long ago it was where that few were in the Top 25 from the SEC. Tennessee had been a permanent fixture, but the coaching staff put an end to that. Vandy and UK were both frequently in the top 25. Lately, both South Carolina and TAM were in the Top 25. And, it wasn't uncommon for teams like Florida, Georgia, and Arkansas to make an appearance either.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #18
Amb3096

All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record All SEC teams have an overall winning record
Quote:
Originally Posted by clkou View Post
However, only two teams (South Carolina and Mississippi State) are ranked in the Top 25. I'd be interested to see how long ago it was where that few were in the Top 25 from the SEC. Tennessee had been a permanent fixture, but the coaching staff put an end to that. Vandy and UK were both frequently in the top 25. Lately, both South Carolina and TAM were in the Top 25. And, it wasn't uncommon for teams like Florida, Georgia, and Arkansas to make an appearance either.
This is a very weak season for the SEC due to graduations, defections, injuries, recruiting misses or coaching issues (in Tennessee's case, all of the above).

Next season, I think we will see a more typical SEC representation in the Top 25. Tennessee, TAMU and UK should rejoin MSU and SC as top 25 staples.
Reply With Quote TOP