Government Mule's Official and Authentic Game Thread LV's vs Miss State

Slydell

Pancho
Lady Vols are Overall 10-4 Conf. 2-0 Home 7-1 Away 3-3 Neutral 0-0. Game time is 2 pm. Doors open at 1 pm. Head Coach Holly Warlick met with the media on Saturday as the Lady Vols prepare for their game against #4/4 Mississippi State on Sunday. The game will tip off at 2 p.m. ET at Thompson-Boling Arena and will be carried online on SECN+ and through WatchESPN. I don't know what else he puts in here 'cause he's a better thread starter than I am.

I have an extra ticket if anyone needs one. Go Lady Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
dang, way to go...thanks for the info...already new it but, good on yaaaaaaaa, didn't know about the ticket though...:)

PS. hope every things ok

GO LADY VOLS!

Prediction, LV's hands MSU their first loss. It will be close but the LV's will win this one. The ladies have a good attitude and I believe that they will bring the same mentality they had playing Stanford and Kentucky. I believe the ladies feel that it is them against the world, because the WBB world, and some of us fans, have counted them out. I feel good about this game.

Reactions: 2 people
Prediction, LV's hands MSU their first loss. It will be close but the LV's will win this one. The ladies have a good attitude and I believe that they will bring the same mentality they had playing Stanford and Kentucky. I believe the ladies feel that it is them against the world, because the WBB world, and some of us fans, have counted them out. I feel good about this game.

So do I Dean. I'm excited about it. Should be a great fan experience for those going.

If they can put together 3 solid quarters of effort, the LV's will win comfortably. Their biggest obstacle now is the mental part of the game. They have the talent and coaching, they just need confidence and attitude before the swagger will return. They are moving in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 person
Lady Vols by 7, Qui, Russell, & Nared will all have double doubles (This will be Qui's coming out party) and we will show the world that the Lady Vols program is returning to where it shouldn't have left and we are still a forced to be reckoned with in the SEC and the NCAA!

I am an MSU graduate and have been very pleased with the direction of the program. This game should be a good one as the LVs have played much better these last few home games. The core of this MSU team has been together three years and Vivians has the potential to put up points if her shots are falling. I'm not sure the Lady Bulldogs are the 4th best team in the country, but they are a solid top 10.

The LVs could easily win this game if they play to their tallest level for 4 quarters but I don't expect an easy win for either team .

Lady Vols by 7, Qui, Russell, & Nared will all have double doubles (This will be Qui's coming out party) and we will show the world that the Lady Vols program is returning to where it shouldn't have left and we are still a forced to be reckoned with in the SEC and the NCAA!

Shaqui will be instrumental today

I just hope they stay competitive throughout the game.If they do ,they have a chance to win.They will need more of a contribution from the bench than they have been getting.

Please beat Miss State today! I will be cheering for the lady Vols to get it done. Miss State is good, but they are not a top 5 team. Baylor, Maryland & SC would beat them by at least 15+ points.

Lady Vols by 8. Go get em!

I will buy the ticket, if it is still available

It's yours. I'll get there about 1 pm. I'll be with my brother and SIL so look for 3 old farts together. I'll be wearing my LV blue hat, tannish colored coat with a hood and blue jeans. And, Orange LV sweatshirt under the coat which you'll see.

For a team known for its defense, I'm surprised how often Miss. St. loses a player for an open shot. Not sure if it's something we're doing offensively or just a lack of communication on defense.

Gave three point away always take the last shot to early. They shouldn't have gotten another shot.

We consistently do that and it is just bad coaching to take it before three seconds.

VN Store

Back