Lady vols is back!!

sisaq

If the vols win tomorrow game vs Miss-State, then they're back to be real lady vols I kn... And I pray they win...

Reactions: 2 people
If the vols win tomorrow game vs Miss-State, then they're back to be real lady vols I kn... And I pray they win...

Personally I see occasional Final Fours as the standard of the Lady Vols brand. Haven't seen that in too long.

I agree with a win Sunday over Miss. St. will go a long way. Sure hope MR and DD comes back. And with the class coming in next year they will be back. The class of 2018 is looking good also. Go Lady Vol's.
:)

One thing for sure, I doubt we see a zone from MSU tomorrow. They play an aggressive Full Court man to man pressure. Reminds me of the Texas A&M of the Big 12.

One thing for sure, I doubt we see a zone from MSU tomorrow. They play an aggressive Full Court man to man pressure. Reminds me of the Texas A&M of the Big 12.

My perspective is that if MS plays a man to man then that should and would benefit the LVs.

Tennessee is a much better team when they are playing fast. Easy buckets but they must make their layups or it just doesn't work.

I say press on with your man to man MS.

And yes I agree that if the LVs win then they are back on track righting the ship to a better season. But they'll have to be consistent and not let up. It's too stressful. Holly knows how stressful it is that's for sure. :)

GOLadyVols!

It's fair to say: they should have never been "gone" in the first place.

And to be truly "back", they must string together some consistency that hasn't been spotted in a while. If we beat Miss St., it would be an upset. It should have never gotten to that.

Reactions: 2 people
We are moving in the right direction now we need to beat ms state And we will be in the polls and trending up . I would say 13,14or 15 in polls

Reactions: 1 person
Hope they win. But there is something there that just doesn't seem right . Like I said hope they win. GLV

CHW?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. It's like you were setting me up for that response. You lured me into answering that question. Like a moth to a flame. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person

I hope so. If the LV's can keep the lane open for Mercedes, she could have a career day.

VN Store

Back