School seat allocation for SEC tournament

LVJeff

In case anyone needs this info when ordering tickets for the tournament in Greenville in March:

Women's Basketball Tournament 2017 allocation.

Click here for an arena map:
Bon Secours Wellness Arena

Alabama - 113
Arkansas - 112
Auburn - 103
Florida - 102
Georgia - 103, 104
Kentucky - 101
LSU - 115
Ole Miss - 102
Miss. St. - 113
Missouri - 104
South Carolina - 111, 112, 113
Tennessee - 114, 115
Texas A&M - 115
Vanderbilt - 104, 105

Reactions: 1 person
you going to buy us Fans some tickets and rent a lot of rooms somewhere jeff ? :)

Why with such a big arena does not each team get asigned their own sections? Shouldnt have to share a section even if they are not sold.

Why with such a big arena does not each team get asigned their own sections? Shouldnt have to share a section even if they are not sold.

Don't quote me on this because I really don't know but I assume each school requests a certain number of tickets from the SEC. If that's the case then some of the schools are just not requesting many tickets so the SEC combines those schools in the same section. In the case of Tennessee and South Carolina it makes sense that they would get a couple sections but it doesn't make any sense that Georgia would get a couple of sections other than that Greenville is just real close to Athens. But Georgia has no fans for women's basketball so I don't know why the school would request that many tickets.

South Carolina has three sections. Anybody want to bet how many South Carolina fans are in those sections during other teams games? One thing I noticed about Tennessee fans over the decades was that Tennessee's fans stayed and watched other teams games. Other team's fans hardly ever watch any other games.

Reactions: 3 people
In case anyone needs this info when ordering tickets for the tournament in Greenville in March:

Women's Basketball Tournament 2017 allocation.

Click here for an arena map:
Bon Secours Wellness Arena

Alabama - 113
Arkansas - 112
Auburn - 103
Florida - 102
Georgia - 103, 104
Kentucky - 101
LSU - 115
Ole Miss - 102
Miss. St. - 113
Missouri - 104
South Carolina - 111, 112, 113
Tennessee - 114, 115
Texas A&M - 115
Vanderbilt - 104, 105

Greenville is a fun place to go. We went there the last time they had the SECT and discovered our all time favorite B&B. It is actually in Simpsonville, but the drive is not bad and the B&B is great! If someone wants to try it, it is The Garden House...but be forewarned, we already have "our" room reserved and they only have five rooms. The innkeepers are Frances and Roy Shelton (we turned them into LV and WBB fans:)).

Reactions: 2 people
We decided to go a different route this tourney. We usually have tickets at mid court up about 20 rows. We decided to go with row 4 behind one of the benches this year. The last time at Greeneville we sat in the folding chairs around the top of the lower section. That was the most comfortable seats we have had at any tourney. We stay within walking distance of the arena. I just hope it's warmer this time than last time in Greeneville. GO LADY VOLS!

South Carolina has three sections. Anybody want to bet how many South Carolina fans are in those sections during other teams games? One thing I noticed about Tennessee fans over the decades was that Tennessee's fans stayed and watched other teams games. Other team's fans hardly ever watch any other games.

quite doubtful those are the entire section. You'll see the exact same allotted to other schools.

quite doubtful those are the entire section. You'll see the exact same allotted to other schools.

You're correct it's not the entire section, but my point was there will be no South Carolina fans in them unless there's a South Carolina game. In my opinion there will be few fans in them at all unless they're Tennessee fans. Everybody seems to like Greenville, so maybe I'll be wrong and the place will be packed. I actually hope so.

VN Store

Back