Say Amen to lady vol

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We barely beat a debilitated and overmatched KY team on our home floor.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We barely beat a debilitated and overmatched KY team on our home floor.
How was KY debilitated? I'm sure I missed that somewhere. Did they have some key players unable to perform? If they were the #18 team in the country and we aren't ranked, I'd say they weren't over matched, overwhelmed perhaps.

Reactions: 2 people
Nay, not sure that would call for the severe comment. UK just didn't have it and neither did slick head Mathew.

Good for the win yes.... yes..... I dont see where KY is that strong of a program this year.... and I do not see the good wins..... unless you consider Oklahoma a juggernaut... I always have thought that the quality of the teams in WCBB falls precipitously after the top 4 or 5.... Baylor, ND, SC are "good" wins.... but hey good for this victory

Epps held way below her average...D is good:)...good job by all in the ebb and flow...responded when they had to...:pepper::yahoo::yahoo:

GO LADY VOLS!

How was KY debilitated? I'm sure I missed that somewhere. Did they have some key players unable to perform? If they were the #18 team in the country and we aren't ranked, I'd say they weren't over matched, overwhelmed perhaps.

Did you watch the game? The announcers could barely contain themselves the fact that TN was beating an injured and depleted KY team.

Good win and a step in the right direction, but at times they look unprepared and not well coached.

Epps held way below her average...D is good:)...good job by all in the ebb and flow...responded when they had to...:pepper::yahoo::yahoo:

GO LADY VOLS!

The defensive effort on Epps needs to be celebrated indeed. Pregame the concern was that opposing guards had gone off against the LVs (including Epps) but the LVs really kept her in check with combo of Jackson, DeShields, and Reynolds. By taking Epps out of the game, KY looked lost on many possessions.

Did you watch the game? The announcers could barely contain themselves the fact that TN was beating an injured and depleted KY team.

Good win and a step in the right direction, but at times they look unprepared and not well coached.
I'm sure the announcers were right. What other excuse could they give to hold interest? Not trying to be argumentative. Just seemed like all their starters were in and playing well.:hi::hi:

yet they were ranked 17 give me a break!!

For my thinking ..... #17 WCBB team is a pretty mediocre team at best.....

What teams have a realistic chance to win the title at end of year? UConn, ND, Baylor, South Carolina..... even though i like the play of some other teams..... they are not in the same league......

This is not to poo poo KY, it is just my opinion that they are not to be confused with Murderer's Row.

VN Store

Back