Has Tea Cooper had her surgery

Martic

Never did hear whether or not Tea has had her surgery. I know if she doesn't have it soon she may not be able to play until late next season if at all. Last thing I saw was something about a blood clot issue holding the surgery up.

Wasn't she on the bench today ? I believe she was and if that was her she must be progressing in her rehab very well otherwise I do not believe she would be on the bench risking further injury by someone running into the bench area.

Wasn't she on the bench today ? I believe she was and if that was her she must be progressing in her rehab very well otherwise I do not believe she would be on the bench risking further injury by someone running into the bench area.

She's been on the bench all year.

Reactions: 2 people
Holly said in one of her interviews Tea was still at home and she allowed her to spend some extra time at home. That must have just been for the UNVW game. I was at the game yesterday but failed to notice Tea being on the bench. Glad she was there because I was a little alarmed when Holly said she was spending extra time at home after the Christmas break.:thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back