2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar  
488 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar Page 4. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #46
shiverz
Junior Member

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennparker3 View Post
They also jumped ship because none of them were 100% on their decision after committing. Even Jessica Washington, who was considered the only one as a UNC lean at the time of commitment, has stated her decision at the time was rushed along with the academic scandal factoring in and for her, playing time.

Mavunga wanted to play with Russell and had a twitter meltdown when she found out Russell was no longer considering UNC because all four of them tried to get her to go there.

Diamond and Allisha always thought it would be great to play together and that factored in to a quick decision. Diamond wanted to transfer though almost as soon as she got there. Allisha transferred because she was worried about her hard work in academics being looked at negatively because of UNC's academic scandal and she didn't want to be tied to it. Allisha would've been a Lady Vol had Sylvia not blocked a transfer to Tennessee for her.

Tennessee's 2017 all took their time and made their visits. Their decision were extremely thought out. They are nothing like that UNC class.
Dawn stated in a podcast that Gray had committed to SC out of high school. She however changed and went to UNC with Diamond. So initially SC was always her first choice.
shiverz is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 10:29 PM   #47
Ladyvol777
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2014
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Posts: 812
Likes: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlindsay View Post
Anybody know if there will be any unofficial visits at the Miss State game today?
2 girls from Hamilton Height Basketball, J Massengill and E. Balougn was there. This is a very small Church school in Chattanooga. They have a great team. The boys team is great also Kentucky has one of there boys for next year. They only play one home game this year, Saturday 21, 6:00. I will go to this game, they are playing Legacy Charter.
Ladyvol777 is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 12:44 PM   #48
tiburon
Member

Join Date: Jul 2012
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Posts: 61
Likes: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvol777 View Post
2 girls from Hamilton Height Basketball, J Massengill and E. Balougn was there. This is a very small Church school in Chattanooga. They have a great team. The boys team is great also Kentucky has one of there boys for next year. They only play one home game this year, Saturday 21, 6:00. I will go to this game, they are playing Legacy Charter.
Let us know something on the 6-6 post projected as elite 2020 prospect Kamilla Cardosa. Hope coaches are making friends at Hamiton Heights.
tiburon is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #49
tiburon
Member

Join Date: Jul 2012
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Posts: 61
Likes: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon View Post
Let us know something on the 6-6 post projected as elite 2020 prospect Kamilla Cardosa. Hope coaches are making friends at Hamiton Heights.
Hamilton Heights also has Treasure Hunt highly rated, and E Balogun has a sister Ruth on team. Dylann Claybrook also, the whole team almost all ranked.
tiburon is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #50
Ladyvol777
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2014
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Posts: 812
Likes: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon View Post
Let us know something on the 6-6 post projected as elite 2020 prospect Kamilla Cardosa. Hope coaches are making friends at Hamiton Heights.
From what I understand she has an offer from Tennessee.
Ladyvol777 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #51
Ladyvol777
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2014
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Posts: 812
Likes: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon View Post
Hamilton Heights also has Treasure Hunt highly rated, and E Balogun has a sister Ruth on team. Dylann Claybrook also, the whole team almost all ranked.
This small Church school could be a great feeding grounds for Tennessee. I'm not sure that Tennessee is after Treasure Hunt.
Ladyvol777 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #52
PRG
Senior Member

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Join Date: Nov 2015
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Location: Nashville
Posts: 293
Likes: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvol777 View Post
This small Church school could be a great feeding grounds for Tennessee. I'm not sure that Tennessee is after Treasure Hunt.
She is just a Freshman and everybody else is after her!!! We might as well get on the band wagon...

These ladies play close to Nashville this weekend!!

1/14/17 Sat (WILSON CENTRAL CLASSIC)[B] 3PM
1/15/17 Sun. (WHITES CREEK HIGH )(PROVIDENCE DAY) 6PM
1/16/17 Mon. (WHITES CREEK HIGH) (MEMPHIS CENTRAL)
11AM

Last edited by PRG; 01-12-2017 at 10:22 AM..
PRG is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #53
PRG
Senior Member

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Join Date: Nov 2015
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Location: Nashville
Posts: 293
Likes: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvol777 View Post
This small Church school could be a great feeding grounds for Tennessee. I'm not sure that Tennessee is after Treasure Hunt.
Treasure Hunt (Freshman guard) 5'10" (Top 10 2020)
Has offers from Ala. L,S.U. South Carolina, and Tenn.

Kamilla Soares Cardoso (Freshman Center) 6'6" (Brazil)
Has offer from Western Ky.

Jasmine Massengill 6'0" Guard and Elizabeth Balogun 6'0" Guard both have offers from Tennessee and have visited several times.... They also have tooooo many offers to list
PRG is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 02:53 AM   #54
VFLJONES
Junior Member

Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11
Likes: 19
Lady Vol fans just wanted to pop in and tell you about a recent encounter I had. I live in Raleigh, NC and work at a popular restaurant and just happened to notice that a man at my table was showing off pictures of Neyland stadium, and the weight room at UT to his friend. Now when someone in Raleigh is showing off the big orange I always jump at the chance to say GBO. He pulled me aside and asked if I was a Tennessee fan, I of course stop everything I'm doing to have a conversation. Those other tables can wait. He then proceeds to tell me about a recruiting trip that he and his daughter just got back from. Come to find out his daughter is Izabella Nicoletti. Now Im not going to jump to any conclusion, but he definitely wasn't showing off any other school to his friends and gave me a Go Vols! as they left
VFLJONES is offline  
VN Likes: 10
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 03:14 AM   #55
sisaq
Senior Member

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Join Date: Dec 2015
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Location: San antonio tx
Posts: 250
Likes: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.J. View Post
I've read much about Ododa on the board but we already have a verbal at her position in Collins.

I'm thinking Christyn and Jazmine as LVs.
You got a verbal commitment on Ododa position really? you telling a #1 recruit that? I don't think u know sports at all.
sisaq is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 07:39 AM   #56
mike099
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 264
Likes: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFLJONES View Post
Lady Vol fans just wanted to pop in and tell you about a recent encounter I had. I live in Raleigh, NC and work at a popular restaurant and just happened to notice that a man at my table was showing off pictures of Neyland stadium, and the weight room at UT to his friend. Now when someone in Raleigh is showing off the big orange I always jump at the chance to say GBO. He pulled me aside and asked if I was a Tennessee fan, I of course stop everything I'm doing to have a conversation. Those other tables can wait. He then proceeds to tell me about a recruiting trip that he and his daughter just got back from. Come to find out his daughter is Izabella Nicoletti. Now Im not going to jump to any conclusion, but he definitely wasn't showing off any other school to his friends and gave me a Go Vols! as they left
She seems like a great prospect! Did you get a verbal?
mike099 is offline  
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 08:59 AM   #57
T.J.
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2015
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Posts: 948
Likes: 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFLJONES View Post
Lady Vol fans just wanted to pop in and tell you about a recent encounter I had. I live in Raleigh, NC and work at a popular restaurant and just happened to notice that a man at my table was showing off pictures of Neyland stadium, and the weight room at UT to his friend. Now when someone in Raleigh is showing off the big orange I always jump at the chance to say GBO. He pulled me aside and asked if I was a Tennessee fan, I of course stop everything I'm doing to have a conversation. Those other tables can wait. He then proceeds to tell me about a recruiting trip that he and his daughter just got back from. Come to find out his daughter is Izabella Nicoletti. Now Im not going to jump to any conclusion, but he definitely wasn't showing off any other school to his friends and gave me a Go Vols! as they left
Thanks for sharing!

GOLadyVols!
T.J. is online now  
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 10:26 AM   #58
PRG
Senior Member

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Join Date: Nov 2015
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Location: Nashville
Posts: 293
Likes: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRG View Post
She is just a Freshman and everybody else is after her!!! We might as well get on the band wagon...

These ladies play close to Nashville this weekend!!

1/14/17 Sat (WILSON CENTRAL CLASSIC)[B] 3PM
1/15/17 Sun. (WHITES CREEK HIGH )(PROVIDENCE DAY) 6PM
1/16/17 Mon. (WHITES CREEK HIGH) (MEMPHIS CENTRAL)
11AM
I got the times and wanted to post in case anyone wants to go and see these ladies???? They play all over the U.S. and this is as close to NASHVILLE as they will get!
Will post my thoughts after this weekend...
PRG is offline  
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 10:31 AM   #59
gule
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2012
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Location: Central Fl.
Posts: 5,691
Likes: 3,634
thank you!
gule is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 02:06 PM   #60
mlindsay
Senior Member
 
mlindsay's Avatar

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Join Date: Nov 2014
2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,050
Likes: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisaq View Post
You got a verbal commitment on Ododa position really? you telling a #1 recruit that? I don't think u know sports at all.
They don't play the same position, Collins is a 4 who has some 3 abilities and Ododa is a 5 with 4 abilities. Not the same spot! I want them both!
mlindsay is offline  
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



2018 LV Recruits on the Radar


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.