2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar  
488 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar Page 4. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #46
shiverz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennparker3 View Post
They also jumped ship because none of them were 100% on their decision after committing. Even Jessica Washington, who was considered the only one as a UNC lean at the time of commitment, has stated her decision at the time was rushed along with the academic scandal factoring in and for her, playing time.

Mavunga wanted to play with Russell and had a twitter meltdown when she found out Russell was no longer considering UNC because all four of them tried to get her to go there.

Diamond and Allisha always thought it would be great to play together and that factored in to a quick decision. Diamond wanted to transfer though almost as soon as she got there. Allisha transferred because she was worried about her hard work in academics being looked at negatively because of UNC's academic scandal and she didn't want to be tied to it. Allisha would've been a Lady Vol had Sylvia not blocked a transfer to Tennessee for her.

Tennessee's 2017 all took their time and made their visits. Their decision were extremely thought out. They are nothing like that UNC class.
Dawn stated in a podcast that Gray had committed to SC out of high school. She however changed and went to UNC with Diamond. So initially SC was always her first choice.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 10:29 PM   #47
Ladyvol777

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlindsay View Post
Anybody know if there will be any unofficial visits at the Miss State game today?
2 girls from Hamilton Height Basketball, J Massengill and E. Balougn was there. This is a very small Church school in Chattanooga. They have a great team. The boys team is great also Kentucky has one of there boys for next year. They only play one home game this year, Saturday 21, 6:00. I will go to this game, they are playing Legacy Charter.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 12:44 PM   #48
tiburon

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvol777 View Post
2 girls from Hamilton Height Basketball, J Massengill and E. Balougn was there. This is a very small Church school in Chattanooga. They have a great team. The boys team is great also Kentucky has one of there boys for next year. They only play one home game this year, Saturday 21, 6:00. I will go to this game, they are playing Legacy Charter.
Let us know something on the 6-6 post projected as elite 2020 prospect Kamilla Cardosa. Hope coaches are making friends at Hamiton Heights.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #49
tiburon

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon View Post
Let us know something on the 6-6 post projected as elite 2020 prospect Kamilla Cardosa. Hope coaches are making friends at Hamiton Heights.
Hamilton Heights also has Treasure Hunt highly rated, and E Balogun has a sister Ruth on team. Dylann Claybrook also, the whole team almost all ranked.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #50
Ladyvol777

Quote:
From what I understand she has an offer from Tennessee.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #51
Ladyvol777

Quote:
Hamilton Heights also has Treasure Hunt highly rated, and E Balogun has a sister Ruth on team. Dylann Claybrook also, the whole team almost all ranked.
This small Church school could be a great feeding grounds for Tennessee. I'm not sure that Tennessee is after Treasure Hunt.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #52
PRG

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Quote:
This small Church school could be a great feeding grounds for Tennessee. I'm not sure that Tennessee is after Treasure Hunt.
She is just a Freshman and everybody else is after her!!! We might as well get on the band wagon...

These ladies play close to Nashville this weekend!!

1/14/17 Sat (WILSON CENTRAL CLASSIC)[B] 3PM
1/15/17 Sun. (WHITES CREEK HIGH )(PROVIDENCE DAY) 6PM
1/16/17 Mon. (WHITES CREEK HIGH) (MEMPHIS CENTRAL)
11AM

Last edited by PRG; 01-12-2017 at 10:22 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #53
PRG

Quote:
Treasure Hunt (Freshman guard) 5'10" (Top 10 2020)
Has offers from Ala. L,S.U. South Carolina, and Tenn.

Kamilla Soares Cardoso (Freshman Center) 6'6" (Brazil)
Has offer from Western Ky.

Jasmine Massengill 6'0" Guard and Elizabeth Balogun 6'0" Guard both have offers from Tennessee and have visited several times.... They also have tooooo many offers to list
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 02:53 AM   #54
VFLJONES

Lady Vol fans just wanted to pop in and tell you about a recent encounter I had. I live in Raleigh, NC and work at a popular restaurant and just happened to notice that a man at my table was showing off pictures of Neyland stadium, and the weight room at UT to his friend. Now when someone in Raleigh is showing off the big orange I always jump at the chance to say GBO. He pulled me aside and asked if I was a Tennessee fan, I of course stop everything I'm doing to have a conversation. Those other tables can wait. He then proceeds to tell me about a recruiting trip that he and his daughter just got back from. Come to find out his daughter is Izabella Nicoletti. Now Im not going to jump to any conclusion, but he definitely wasn't showing off any other school to his friends and gave me a Go Vols! as they left
VN Likes: 10
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 03:14 AM   #55
sisaq

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.J. View Post
I've read much about Ododa on the board but we already have a verbal at her position in Collins.

I'm thinking Christyn and Jazmine as LVs.
You got a verbal commitment on Ododa position really? you telling a #1 recruit that? I don't think u know sports at all.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 07:39 AM   #56
mike099

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFLJONES View Post
Lady Vol fans just wanted to pop in and tell you about a recent encounter I had. I live in Raleigh, NC and work at a popular restaurant and just happened to notice that a man at my table was showing off pictures of Neyland stadium, and the weight room at UT to his friend. Now when someone in Raleigh is showing off the big orange I always jump at the chance to say GBO. He pulled me aside and asked if I was a Tennessee fan, I of course stop everything I'm doing to have a conversation. Those other tables can wait. He then proceeds to tell me about a recruiting trip that he and his daughter just got back from. Come to find out his daughter is Izabella Nicoletti. Now Im not going to jump to any conclusion, but he definitely wasn't showing off any other school to his friends and gave me a Go Vols! as they left
She seems like a great prospect! Did you get a verbal?
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 08:59 AM   #57
T.J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFLJONES View Post
Thanks for sharing!

GOLadyVols!
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 10:26 AM   #58
PRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRG View Post
She is just a Freshman and everybody else is after her!!! We might as well get on the band wagon...

These ladies play close to Nashville this weekend!!

1/14/17 Sat (WILSON CENTRAL CLASSIC)[B] 3PM
1/15/17 Sun. (WHITES CREEK HIGH )(PROVIDENCE DAY) 6PM
1/16/17 Mon. (WHITES CREEK HIGH) (MEMPHIS CENTRAL)
11AM
I got the times and wanted to post in case anyone wants to go and see these ladies???? They play all over the U.S. and this is as close to NASHVILLE as they will get!
Will post my thoughts after this weekend...
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 10:31 AM   #59
gule

thank you!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2017, 02:06 PM   #60
mlindsay

2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar 2018 LV Recruits on the Radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisaq View Post
You got a verbal commitment on Ododa position really? you telling a #1 recruit that? I don't think u know sports at all.
They don't play the same position, Collins is a 4 who has some 3 abilities and Ododa is a 5 with 4 abilities. Not the same spot! I want them both!
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP