Santa was busy

gule

I woke up at @6:15 to let out my 2 dog grandkids. Santa must have packed over a hundred presents into the house and placed them under/around the tree while I was asleep. We have 3 bedrooms, 2 sofa's, and a large tent full of his helpers still asleep. They must have hit the eggnog late last night. All I know is they wuz swimming in the pool at midnight. :eek:hmy:

Merry Xmas from Florida

Reactions: 3 people
I woke up at @6:15 to let out my 2 dog grandkids. Santa must have packed over a hundred presents into the house and placed them under/around the tree while I was asleep. We have 3 bedrooms, 2 sofa's, and a large tent full of his helpers still asleep. They must have hit the eggnog late last night. All I know is they wuz swimming in the pool at midnight. :eek:hmy:

Merry Xmas from Florida

Merry Christmas Gule. Stay healthy.

Apparently Volnation has been very good. Santa brought us Donald Trump and Trey Smith. If we can get Cam Akers as a late present, that would make this the best Christmas ever

Reactions: 2 people
Apparently Volnation has been very good. Santa brought us Donald Trump and Trey Smith. If we can get Cam Akers as a late present, that would make this the best Christmas ever

Santa brought us the #1 class in the nation. Evian Westbrook, Anastasia Hayes, Rennia Davis and Kasi Kushkituah. Go LADY VOLS.

I've eaten all day. lol

too much of everything...

can't wait till next xmas to do it again...

Any chance of getting a "No Politics" rule on this site, like some other sports sites I visit? At least in the sports threads?

I read about sports to get away from politics, in which I am heavily involved outside of here. Have no desire to read about Trump, Clinton, or either party on a sports site.

Reactions: 7 people
Sticking your head in the sand gets your eyes dirty, bruce.

I say, let people post whatever they want, where they want, when they want. That way you know when they are just being a turd or not.

I say, let people post whatever they want, where they want, when they want. That way you know when they are just being a turd or not.

Not sticking head in the sand; would just rather not have to deal with that here. I deal with it a lot in another part of my life, and trust me, I can give as good as I get. But, I've also seen perfectly good forums devoted to topics other than politics or religion get completely blown up by the hate-filled rhetoric that these topics generate.

So, would rather use THIS site to talk about Vols.

Reactions: 6 people

I gave you a like, gule, but would like see a little restriction....trolls get old and we know who the really bad ones are, even when they try to be cutsie. Personally, I don't like hate speech about any of the athletes or groups of people...southerners, men, women, "blue hairs", religious preference, or any other definitive group...even conners (ones I've actually met have been nice). We have one poster who seems to hate everybody:blink:, sad. Now coaches and politicians are fair game...I may not like it, but they are in paid and public positions...heat meet kitchen.

But just FYI...we do have a Politics forum:yes:.

Not sticking head in the sand; would just rather not have to deal with that here. I deal with it a lot in another part of my life, and trust me, I can give as good as I get. But, I've also seen perfectly good forums devoted to topics other than politics or religion get completely blown up by the hate-filled rhetoric that these topics generate.

So, would rather use THIS site to talk about Vols.

I'll bite and open another can of worms,Bruce,by reminding you this is the Lady Vol forum. Let us see how long it takes for some to take umbrage at that.

Merry Xmas from Florida
Merry Christmas Glue

I'll bite and open another can of worms,Bruce,by reminding you this is the Lady Vol forum. Let us see how long it takes for some to take umbrage at that.

It's a shame a few outsiders and haters have brought us to this. I love the Lady Vols, but my screen name is SmallVol#1, never thought about using SmallLadyVol, and the team I support is the Vols, never thought about saying the Lady Vols. We, the true Volunteers, have always understood a Vol is a Vol; age, sex, education, race, religion, etc. does not matter. We love our UT Vols, ladies and men, football, track, basketball, softball, baseball, swimming......

So Merry Christmas to all, and, if you don't celebrate Christmas, take that wish with the good intentions meant in it.

GO VOLS!!!

Aw, you know I'm just messing around don't ya?

Vols, LadyVols, I lub em all too. :)

I guess I'll just refrain from posting from now on....... :(

nah!

VN Store

Back