Game Thread Lady Vols vs UNCW

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 1 person
Just a thought, but Dunbar can be a last minute game weapon other than using her 3 point shot. She possesses great passing strength and can deliver almost straight line passes anywhere down court after taking the ball out under the oppositions goal. Down court pass plays could be developed near UT's offensive goal similar to those quarterbacks use in football resulting in scores in extremely limited times. Both passer and recipients of the hard passes would need receiving and quick shot practice in such sometime events of necessity.

Just a thought, but Dunbar can be a last minute game weapon other than using her 3 point shot. She possesses great passing strength and can deliver almost straight line passes anywhere down court after taking the ball out under the oppositions goal. Down court pass plays could be developed near UT's offensive goal similar to those quarterbacks use in football resulting in scores in extremely limited times. Both passer and recipients of the hard passes would need receiving and quick shot practice in such sometime events of necessity.

You can use a Forward with limited mobility, who can pass efficiently in a "Hi-post / Point-Forward offense.
Absolutely.

And if a pass doesn't pop make a pop when it hits the hands of the receiver, to me its not given well anyway.

Massey has us winning by 36 vs #230 ranked UNCW.
Should be another game to work on offense. I would like to see all players contributing (I.E. playing time and points for KD).

KD played 14 mins last game again she has an injury limited mins . Should be a game to work on us and who is Massey

We again have the Vols and Lady Vols playing at the same time. I wonder why we are doing this so much this year.

MeMe misses a wide open layup.

A timeout is called by whom I don't know.

MeMe goes to the bench CHW walks right by her. It appears nothing is said as MeMe just walks to the bench.:thud:

MeMe misses a wide open layup.

A timeout is called by whom I don't know.

MeMe goes to the bench CHW walks right by her. It appears nothing is said as MeMe just walks to the bench.:thud:

So basically you don't know if anything was said or not right??? Are you at the game or watching a stream????

Even then....wtf is Holly supposed to say to her, that's not already obvious. "MeMe don't miss another easy layup"

Reactions: 3 people
well damn,I've watched some football by accident,it sent me to it,instead of the Lady Vols :)

Nunn is better on the box than Russell is, she seals better and is better at taking the contact and still getting the shot up. She is also a better rebounder (although she doesn't jump). I would really love to see her play more because she could truly help us. She has a toughness about her that we really needs and she does all the little things!

Reactions: 2 people
So basically you don't know if anything was said or not right??? Are you at the game or watching a stream????

Even then....wtf is Holly supposed to say to her, that's not already obvious. "MeMe don't miss another easy layup"

Yes!:lolabove:

VN Store

Back