Other Games: Tonight is the night...

Amb3096

I feel it...OSU will take down UConn.

19-16 UConn after the 1st quarter, thanks to a late 7-0 OSU run, including a 35 foot buzzer beater by Kelsey Mitchell.

Let's go, Buckeyes!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know about that one.. UCONN loses, only if they beat themselves.. doesn't happen very often. OSU is not good enough on defense..

Reactions: 2 people
I think OSU still has a chance. UConn was up 16 in the second quarter, and that's usually when they slam on the accelerator, but OSU cut it down to 6 at the half, and they look like they believe they can win this.

More Mitchell, some freshman nerves from Dangerfield, and perhaps a key foul (or 4) on Napheesa Collier, and it's anybody's game.

I think OSU still has a chance. UConn was up 16 in the second quarter, and that's usually when they slam on the accelerator, but OSU cut it down to 6 at the half, and they look like they believe they can win this.

More Mitchell, some freshman nerves from Dangerfield, and perhaps a key foul (or 4) on Napheesa Collier, and it's anybody's game.

I'd love to see it. And I think OSU has more weapons than UConn. UCONN just seems to play smarter, more consistent ball. They shoot layups a LOT.

BUT I'M RIGHT HERE WITH YOU PULLING FOR THE UPSET!

I'd love to see it. And I think OSU has more weapons than UConn. UCONN just seems to play smarter, more consistent ball. They shoot layups a LOT.

BUT I'M RIGHT HERE WITH YOU PULLING FOR THE UPSET!

UConn is a nasty mid-range and outside shooting team. They make open shots, and that (along with their excellent passing) is what separates them from the pack on offense. On defense, they play better team defense, they box out, and just flat out know what to do to make you take shots you aren't comfortable taking.

I wonder if OSU fans are upset with their coach because he hasn't beaten any top programs since he's been coach.

UConn is the clear front runner for the National Title....Geno may keep winning until he decides to step down...the other WCBB coaches can't seem to get the most out of their players like he can...truly the greatest of all time.

Reactions: 3 people
Why do I feel as if these threads are being created just to glorify UCONN more and more.....they have a board you can go to and talk about their team. You made a thread about other gameS (plural)....but the only game you're talking about is UCONNs............................................................................................

Reactions: 6 people
CBS Sports Network. Channel 221 on DirecTV.

I watched about 5 minutes. I complained about our offense, but OSU basically plays street ball and out of control. Mitchell basically does what ever she wants. OSU does not play good defense either.

Reactions: 4 people
Why do I feel as if these threads are being created just to glorify UCONN more and more.....they have a board you can go to and talk about their team. You made a thread about other gameS (plural)....but the only game you're talking about is UCONNs............................................................................................

Because it's a big game. I don't see any other big games on the schedule, unless you are really interested in talking about Oregon State vs. UNLV.

If you're not interested in talking about this game, then skip the thread. It's not that hard.

Reactions: 7 people
I watched about 5 minutes. I complained about our offense, but OSU basically plays street ball and out of control. Mitchell basically does what ever she wants. OSU does not play good defense either.

Not a lot of assists from OSU. It's basically clear out space for Mitchell and let her get to work. It worked in the first half, but she's only had 2 points in the first 13 minutes of the second half.

Can anyone explain why Kia Nurse can throw an elbow into someone's face and have the refs say, "Oh, she didn't mean it :( "

Let's not forget the rip roaring game of UGA vs. UVA. Just to let folks know, UGA is getting their eyes beat out also on their home court.

I was gonna talk about Georgia, but it was all Virginia. GA's 1st non-SEC home loss since 2008. Zzzzz

Because it's a big game. I don't see any other big games on the schedule, unless you are really interested in talking about Oregon State vs. UNLV.

If you're not interested in talking about this game, then skip the thread. It's not that hard.

Well it was hard for me tonight.....http://the-boneyard.com/forums/uconn-womens-basketball.4/

Well it was hard for me tonight.....UConn Women's Basketball | The Boneyard

Then I suggest you find other hobbies for when the thread topics on Volnation are not to your liking, or start your own thread if you want to talk about something else. There's a button on the bottom of the page. Maybe you can start one called, "Why do I use so many question marks in all of my posts???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Reactions: 4 people
82-63 UConn. Ouch.

Let's go Maryland! Let's go South Carolina! Let's go...South Florida? Let's go...someone in the NCAA tournament :mad:

VN Store

Back