They Are Mad As Hell

teacherdean

Today, they must have said, "We are mad as hell and we are not going to take it any more."

Great game ladies. We know you got it but you have to bring the same intensity from start to finish of every game. Great game, great upset!!!!

Reactions: 17 people
A different approach and a more aggressive style and mindset was what I saw out of this team. This is the way they have to play the rest of the season. Basketball is forty minutes of war and you have to give 100 percent the entire 40 and today we did that.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm really happy! So glad for the Lady Vols. LV Nation we needed this win like something bad. Lets all come together and savior this moment in time.

The Biggest Win of the Year!

I'll put my pride aside and be the first to say Thank You Coach Holly Warlick. :)

Media write ups with the Stanford win.

"KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- An unusual pregame pep talk helped Tennessee finally earn a quality nonconference win."
Lady Vols knock off No. 10 Stanford 59-51

"Tennessee Lady Vols Score Huge Upset Over No. 10 Ranked Stanford Cardinal 59-51: Five Takeaways"
Tennessee Lady Vols Score Huge Upset Over No. 10 Ranked Stanford Cardinal 59-51: Five Takeaways | FOX Sports

"Lady Vols hand Warlick milestone win with 59-51 upset of No. 10 Stanford"
Morristown TN – News, Newspaper, Sports, Business, Entertainment, Engagement, Obituaries, Births, Government, Football, Basketball, Lakeway Area, Advertising

Reactions: 1 person
KEY STATS

Tennessee had nine steals Sunday and is now 5-0 when it gets at least seven steals. The Lady Vols are just 1-4 when they don't make at least seven steals. ... This marked Tennessee's biggest come-from-behind victory since rallying from a 17-point deficit to beat Gonzaga in a 2015 regional semifinal.

Interesting.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back