Serious question

cwbytruckers

How many of you feel lack of confidence is the real problem with this team? They hang their heads when things don't go well. But when things are going good you see better body language and better defense. Makes me think a win against Stanford could be the kick start to a good SEC record.

Reactions: 5 people
How many of you feel lack of confidence is the real problem with this team? They hang their heads when things don't go well. But when things are going good you see better body language and better defense. Makes me think a win against Stanford could be the kick start to a good SEC record.

I'll question your question with another question. Why is Stanford not playing zone?

Reactions: 1 person

Diamond does it the most, though. I wish she would stop that. Probably a bad habit that's been addressed but she just can't help herself.

looks like they are trying to play not to lose and hold on now. keep attacking them.

...change of heart, huh...:eek:lol:

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people

Today the ladies showed grit and confidence. Now they know that they can beat top ten teams. Talent is not in question, nor has it ever been. Holly had a great game plan and the ladies looked like a top 10 team. No more excuses lets get it done the rest of the season.

Reactions: 3 people

That isn't their only problem by a long shot, but it may be at the root of the failure to give effort.

I'll question your question with another question. Why is Stanford not playing zone?

Top tier teams generally don't play zone. You can dictate pace, pressure the opponents offense, rebound better, and force unfavorable match-ups better in a man defense.

Not so much change of heart. This team has a long way to go to compete for a final four. I'm shocked Stanford didn't play Zone all game. But a win is a win.

we may differ on the semantics of your posts...so...are you happy...it's just a win...right...:)
PS. we won...weren't you shocked enough...:good!:

GO LADY VOLS!

VN Store

Back