Can we have a positive thread

I love the Beautiful Lady Vols.:yahoo:

I am positive we will get whipped Sunday by at least 15.:)

Seriously, I think they will improve going into the SEC games. Most of the SEC games will be tight, with no gimmies like in the old days.

Reactions: 2 people
I know it's the softer side of sports news, but several Lady Vols visited Sunnyview Primary school this week to talk about Keeping Focused.

Great pic of little girl with Russell. You know, it's probably the tallest woman the girl will ever meet.

Attachments

• IMG_20161215_213155.jpg
    IMG_20161215_213155.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 9 people
Merry Christmas Lady Vols! :hi:

Wow the all inclusive folk would have you say Happy Holidays not Merry Christmas but I congratulate you on positively having the Guts to say MERRY Christmas and I reciprocate that by wishing you and all those on this site who may read this thread a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Reactions: 3 people
Wow the all inclusive folk would have you say Happy Holidays not Merry Christmas but I congratulate you on positively having the Guts to say MERRY Christmas and I reciprocate that by wishing you and all those on this site who may read this thread a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

I always have said Merry Christmas and wont stop now!!!

Reactions: 7 people
I know it's the softer side of sports news, but several Lady Vols visited Sunnyview Primary school this week to talk about Keeping Focused.

Great pic of little girl with Russell. You know, it's probably the tallest woman the girl will ever meet.

Good pic! Thanks for sharing.

I saw a few positive things when I went down to Austin and watched the UT- UT game. In spite of getting way behind early they seemed to gel and made a fairly serious comeback attempt. What I didn't like was the slow pace of their game. It's almost like they were moving and passing so methodically that they were giving TX a couple of extra secs to figure out their game plan. Just didn't see the fire/hustle/extra step necessary towin against the bigs.

Reactions: 1 person

You can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself! :hi: Happy New Year !

Take the blinders off, this team has a few positives but a lot of negatives. Unless proven otherwise, with the talent we have, we have little if any chance against ranked teams. We can't live on history and want to, we have to deal with the here and now, unless proven otherwise, the here and now is not very good.

I think the team is learning and improving each week. The only thing that really counts is the record in March. And they need to use these games to be ready for then. The recruits have lots of respect for us and we should have another great team next year.

Take the blinders off, this team has a few positives but a lot of negatives. Unless proven otherwise, with the talent we have, we have little if any chance against ranked teams. We can't live on history and want to, we have to deal with the here and now, unless proven otherwise, the here and now is not very good.

Jaime and Cedes are already on a good roll. Alexa is joining them. DD woke up,,,, now if they can keep her awake....All we need get the rest of them onboard and its LV BB again.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back