Holly Warlick Postgame Presser (12/11/16)

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8euGfuISqzE[/youtube]

wow I just tried to watch it and the sound is terrible

I guess the Texas longhorn Network doesn't know how to do an interview lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I suggested to some of the media folks at UT a couple of years ago that fans can't hear the questions being asked without mikes. They have them at UT now. I'm sure it was because of me. Haha

Reactions: 2 people
she seems very happy..... happy with her teams performance
I was very happy with their performance too. This is the first game against a quality opponent this season where they actually played some real basketball. They fought hard and never gave up. This is something they can build on. I know what they are going through. Playing a whole game without a bench is one of the toughest things to do not to mention watching out for foul trouble so you really can't play to aggressive because we have no bench.

Reactions: 5 people
I was very happy with their performance too. This is the first game against a quality opponent this season where they actually played some real basketball. They fought hard and never gave up. This is something they can build on. I know what they are going through. Playing a whole game without a bench is one of the toughest things to do not to mention watching out for foul trouble so you really can't play to aggressive because we have no bench.

Wow, I guess people really do accept mediocrity. There is nothing to build on as long as Warlick is coach. How is it that some of you refuse to see that she sucks, she's dragging this program to depths never seen and she just doesn't have it? How many more losses will it take? Do you not get tired of the excuses she goes through? I may be hoping against hope but maybe the new AD will have enough sense to do a real press conference and announce the termination of the abomination of "coach" Holly Warlick.

Reactions: 3 people
I am in no way saying that the coaching is where it needs to be, however, the ladies played their best game of the season, especially considering the competition. I personally thought they would play like deer looking into headlights. The test is, can they bring IT against Stanford, from the tip off extending through the 4th quarter? Can the coaching make in game changes when things start going South? Will the coaches place the best five on the floor that gives us the best chance of winning? Will Everyone carry their on weight?

The short bench situation falls directly into the lap of recruiting, or failure there of, and the head coach. There is not any way around that, 2 recruits in 2 years, has created the bench issue. We are a couple injuries away from having a very trying season, if more than as is. I still think about coaches that have played with the same number of players we have, and they still won and made the NCAA tournament.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
hopefully we are not happy with a "close" loss to them. Hard to fathom how far we have fallen as a program.

VN Store

Back