fastest team to 4 losses since 1984

How 'bout splaining Lucy. 12th game was 4th loss. Seems like it took a while. My senile old brain is confused.

Told ya'll I'm senile. Just seen this is the Lady Vols. Thought it was another crazy football thread. Sorry!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I predict the LVs will flip flop last year regular season's record of 17-12. They will finish 12-17. LOL! This is pathetic, just pathetic.

Seems like LV are headed in the same direction as the football program, coaching searches. No one will live up to the degree of Pat.

so...we're still in the running for the SEC Tournament...well, that's a start...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Those records are going to change once sec play starts. I hope these girls take this chance to continue to get better and let's try to beat Stanford. And beat a top 10 team to set a foundation to continue to move up

Those records are going to change once sec play starts. I hope these girls take this chance to continue to get better and let's try to beat Stanford. And beat a top 10 team to set a foundation to continue to move up

Your Orange colored glasses must be a reaaaaall dark shade. You're blind. Holly Warlick is pathetic!

Reactions: 4 people

You do realize that all those SEC teams with more wins have a much lower Strength of Schedule than TN...? Our SoS is 8th. Only SC at 7th is higher. These teams with 7, 8 & 9 wins haven't really played anyone. Alabama and Ole Miss are playing the easiest schedules in the nation at no. 347 & 349.

Sure we'd love more wins, but it isn't fair to use misinformation to throw shade and support your anti-coach agenda.

But hey, free country.

You do realize that all those SEC teams with more wins have a much lower Strength of Schedule than TN...? Our SoS is 8th. Only SC at 7th is higher. These teams with 7, 8 & 9 wins haven't really played anyone. Alabama and Ole Miss are playing the easiest schedules in the nation at no. 347 & 349.

Sure we'd love more wins, but it isn't fair to use misinformation to throw shade and support your anti-coach agenda.

But hey, free country.

Miss State beat Texas. Vandy beat Duke. Kentucky beat Miami and Oklahoma.

A tough schedule does you no good when the only games you win are against teams comparable to those on the schedule of the 347th or 349th weakest schedule.

Tennessee has beaten up on 4 weak as hell cupcakes and lost to 1 cupcake, 1 marginally good team, 1 pretty good team and 1 excellent team.

SEC season exposes teams like Alabama and Ole Miss pretty early; Tennessee just got exposed first. They have more in common with those teams than the likes of Miss State, SC or even UK.

Reactions: 4 people
Miss State beat Texas. Vandy beat Duke. Kentucky beat Miami and Oklahoma.

A tough schedule does you no good when the only games you win are against teams comparable to those on the schedule of the 347th or 349th weakest schedule.

Tennessee has beaten up on 4 weak as hell cupcakes and lost to 1 cupcake, 1 marginally good team, 1 pretty good team and 1 excellent team.

SEC season exposes teams like Alabama and Ole Miss pretty early; Tennessee just got exposed first. They have more in common with those teams than the likes of Miss State, SC or even UK.

Also, a lot of those high win SEC teams have most of their wins at home where TN has been on the road. Minimize the TN schedule all you want, "cupcake". Lol. Experts say otherwise.

TN 8 SoS
MISt 23
KY 36
VU 169

Also, a lot of those high win SEC teams have most of their wins at home where TN has been on the road. Minimize the TN schedule all you want, "cupcake". Lol. Experts say otherwise.

TN 8 SoS
MISt 23
KY 36
VU 169

Are you seriously trying to convince me (or yourself) that wins against the mighty JMU, ETSU, Tennessee State and Navy are quality wins?

Oh Lordie...

VN Store

Back