As of Dec 4, 2016 SEC Standings

T.J.

Can it get any worse with Holly Warlick as The Lady Vol coach?

SEC Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL
Arkansas 8-0
Mississippi State 8-0
Alabama 7-0
Vanderbilt 7-1
Florida 6-1
Ole Miss 6-1
South Carolina 6-1
Texas A&M 5-1
Auburn 6-2
Kentucky 6-2
LSU 6-2
Missouri 6-3
Georgia 5-3
Tennessee 4-3 :no::banghead2::mf_surrender::sick::angry::rtfm::sad::stinker2::bash::whatever::yuck::thud:

Reactions: 1 person

SEC Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL
Arkansas 8-0
Mississippi State 8-0
Alabama 7-0
Vanderbilt 7-1
Florida 6-1
Ole Miss 6-1
South Carolina 6-1
Texas A&M 5-1
Auburn 6-2
Kentucky 6-2
LSU 6-2
Missouri 6-3
Georgia 5-3
Tennessee 4-3 :no::banghead2::mf_surrender::sick::angry::rtfm::sad::stinker2::bash::whatever::yuck::thud:

Yes it can, and it will. I can't understand why she would stay, and bring down this program, that took Pat a lifetime to build, when she says they were such good friends. I understand she can't coach, but with any common sense at all she should be able to see what she is doing to this once proud program

allenfan1 - I think Holly is embarrassed for herself. She's not willing to let go of the reigns. She's buying time. Hoping that the players will miraculously come around and overachieve. That's why she love saying 'play hard' but it is more to the game than just playing hard.

It's obvious that she is in over her head. Holly is being stubborn. She doesn't want to go out a quitter but that is what is going to happen. Sooner or later. It appears she's picking 'later'. :eek:

REtireing with a big fat retirement check and maybe an administrative jog somewhere in the university would not be a bad lide. She must not be let to ruin our Lady Vols.

SEC Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL
Arkansas 8-0
Mississippi State 8-0
Alabama 7-0
Vanderbilt 7-1
Florida 6-1
Ole Miss 6-1
South Carolina 6-1
Texas A&M 5-1
Auburn 6-2
Kentucky 6-2
LSU 6-2
Missouri 6-3
Georgia 5-3

This is soo sad, it's like watching a great dream turn into a nightmare and there is nothing that can be done.

Holly is hanging on to cash out. You only go around in life once. A couple mill in the bank makes life easier

I'm not foolish enough to think that Holly doesn't want to win more than anything. But somebody in that staff has got to figure out what buttons to push for these kids, , , , and then understand that the button has to be pushed, and pushed....and pushed.

I know, "yay", we trounced a team this past week................My yay will come when we beat Stanford, and then everybody else in our path

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not foolish enough to think that Holly doesn't want to win more than anything. But somebody in that staff has got to figure out what buttons to push for these kids, , , , and then understand that the button has to be pushed, and pushed....and pushed.

I know, "yay", we trounced a team this past week................My yay will come when we beat Stanford, and then everybody else in our path

Jump you and I both know it will not happen this year and I mean beating Stanford. Before the season began I was hoping for 1 win out of the big 4 out of conference games while some on this board were predicting at least 3 wins. I am of the opinion that we will even finish with more than 14 loses. Our path is paved with mines until the end of the season with this team.

Reactions: 2 people

SEC Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL
Arkansas 8-0
Mississippi State 8-0
Alabama 7-0
Vanderbilt 7-1
Florida 6-1
Ole Miss 6-1
South Carolina 6-1
Texas A&M 5-1
Auburn 6-2
Kentucky 6-2
LSU 6-2
Missouri 6-3
Georgia 5-3

I'm a bit confused. Aren't SEC Standings supposed to mean a school's record for games played within the SEC Conference? Conference play has yet to begin, so your list does not reflect a team's standing within the SEC Conference, rather it just shows OOC results for it's member teams. Each team has played a very different (SOS-wise) OOC schedule so you are comparing apples and oranges here. Or am I missing something?

I'm a bit confused. Aren't SEC Standings supposed to mean a school's record for games played within the SEC Conference? Conference play has yet to begin, so your list does not reflect a team's standing within the SEC Conference, rather it just shows OOC results for it's member teams. Each team has played a very different (SOS-wise) OOC schedule so you are comparing apples and oranges here. Or am I missing something?

First off it's not my list. I retrieved it from ESPN.

Each conference has standings for their non-conference play.

Our beloved Lady Vols led by coach Holly Warlick has the team underperforming in non-conference play as that list indicates.

Jump you and I both know it will not happen this year and I mean beating Stanford. Before the season began I was hoping for 1 win out of the big 4 out of conference games while some on this board were predicting at least 3 wins. I am of the opinion that we will even finish with more than 14 loses. Our path is paved with mines until the end of the season with this team.

We'll see.

VN Store

Back