Warlick

bnhunt

I don't watch near as much LV basketball as a lot of you and I know they have a strong recruiting class for next year, but surely the new AD will fire her if she keeps grossly underachieving. They had to give her the job when Pat stepped down, but it's past time for a change.

Reactions: 10 people
I don't watch near as much LV basketball as a lot of you and I know they have a strong recruiting class for next year, but surely the new AD will fire her if she keeps grossly underachieving. They had to give her the job when Pat stepped down, but it's past time for a change.

Don't understand how a program like TN is just wasting time on Holly.. 5yrs from up . down.. Fire her get in a super star Coach to save the recruit.

Reactions: 7 people

She has already GROSSLY underachieved. Should have never been hired. Gonna end up Dooley-esque

Reactions: 4 people
A super star coach like the ones that were hired for the football team?

Anyone would be better, If you think she can coach even at the High School level, then you must be related to her or no nothing about preparing at team. This is a total embarrassment

Reactions: 6 people

They are embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 5 people
Anyone would be better, If you think she can coach even at the High School level, then you must be related to her or no nothing about preparing at team. This is a total embarrassment

No, not just anyone would be better. I don't know where you came up with the rest of that crap you spewed. You probably shouldn't assume so much.

Reactions: 1 person
I urge everyone to write Hart and demand a coaching change. Warlick is a good person and loyal Vol--but make no mistake: She is ruining what for a long time was the most prestigious women's basketball program in the country. Now, we're a joke. She can't coach; she's been over her head from day one. She should have been given one courtesy year because PS wanted her to be the coach, but for her to still be coaching this program is a travesty.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, the product on the floor hasn't been inspiring. I mean that first quarter, just stunk.

Where are you coming up with this from my simple post? Just a caution to be better prepared when seeking a new coach.

Slydell, I have noticed most of your comments defending our so-called-coach, almost to the point of blind loyalty. You need to open your eyes and see that who ever we get as a head coach will be so much better that what we have now.

Holly has a contract. Nothing is going to change until her contract runs out. It would be too expensive to buy her out. 10,000 fans yesterday means revenue for the school. A nationally televised game on ESPN2 means more revenue for the school. It's all about the almighty dollar people, not the win-loss record.

Slydell, I have noticed most of your comments defending our so-called-coach, almost to the point of blind loyalty. You need to open your eyes and see that who ever we get as a head coach will be so much better that what we have now.

In other words, you need to agree with me and the others who think like me otherwise, I will continue to call you out for speaking YOUR mind.

Reactions: 4 people
In other words, you need to agree with me and the others who think like me otherwise, I will continue to call you out for speaking YOUR mind.

That's right! Only Holly apologists are allowed to make personal attacks, call posters stupid and tell them to kill themselves.

Try not to dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back, there.

VN Store

Back