Game Thread Lady Vols vs Tennessee State

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

TV: SECN+ it may be on TV :)

you can stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or

Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are ranked 22nd in the AP Top 25 Poll and 25th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Tennessee State is unranked

a message for the Lady Vols,start executing and play as a team,show some of that Tennessee pride and get your act together,I know the team has it in them :hi:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
84 - 82 but only if they play 5 OT's. otherwise 54 -52 State

I read the head coaches bio and he has a lot of experience. Gule they would take us in 5 ot because they have 15 players.

I hope our freshman post gets to play a lot of minutes. At this point what could it hurt?

If the Lady Vols lose this one, Holly should be run out of Knoxville for life. If it is a close win, by two or three points, Holly should do the right thing and resign. I think we win this one, or we should, by at least 10 points. TSU has only won 1 game out of 5. TSU does not look that tough.

Go Lady Vols this should be a win.

Last edited:
I've actually tried to give Holly time to get it together, but I'm too old to wait much. If They don't get back to the top tier soon, I'll never see it. :(

Lets go Ladies. Another opportunity to get better is on the doorstep. You have the talent and coaching to compete with anyone so work on execution, get better, and go on to the next game. Shut out the distractions and work on the job at hand.

Reactions: 2 people
where are they hiding this coaching you mentioned, Rickster?

In plain sight. Execution of what is being taught is kind of important. I think they are being taught well but it is not showing on the floor right now and both the players and coaches are working through it I'm sure. A positive outlook by all would make everyone feel better because right now, its pure misery and misery begets misery.

Reactions: 2 people
I've actually tried to give Holly time to get it together, but I'm too old to wait much. If They don't get back to the top tier soon, I'll never see it. :(

All it takes is one good hire to replace the missing Alpha influence and everything will turn around.

Without an alpha in the mix, the kids will rules the roost.

Last edited:
All it takes is one good hire to replace the missing Alpha influence and everything will turn around.

Without an alpha in the mix, the kids will rules the roost.

I posted on another thread, but would letting go the weakest assistant and hiring and offensive or defensive minded assistant help or does it have to be the head coach.

Massey projects an 82-47 win for the LVs with a 99% chance of winning. Hardly seems like there's any need to fret about a team that ranks 339th of 344 teams in FG% defense and also shoots pretty miserably itself. Not a good combination.

Massey projects an 82-47 win for the LVs with a 99% chance of winning. Hardly seems like there's any need to fret about a team that ranks 339th of 344 teams in FG% defense and also shoots pretty miserably itself. Not a good combination.

This game will be a blowout. The fact that some on here are even speculating a loss shows that fans don't even see the gimme games as gimmes anymore.

Reactions: 1 person
In plain sight. Execution of what is being taught is kind of important. I think they are being taught well but it is not showing on the floor right now and both the players and coaches are working through it I'm sure. A positive outlook by all would make everyone feel better because right now, its pure misery and misery begets misery.

So once again it is the lazy players that fail to listen and execute reflecting all this good coaching. Maybe this is happening because of a lack of motivation. It would help if our coaches knew how to motivate our lazy players. Holly said on 11/29/16 that the issues are easy to change. I wonder why we have these issues, that are apparently easy to change, have not changed in 4 plus years? Wait till next year!!!!

VN Store

Back