Who's thankful and for What?

Relationship with Christ
Family and Friends
Job
Car, Food and Shelter
That I'm in good health and in my right mind.😁

I am thankful to wake up every morning and live in the greatest country on this planet.

Go Vols beat Vandy

Reactions: 1 person
I'm THANKFUL for Rennia Davis, Evina Westbrook, Annie Hayes and Kasi Kushkituah.

P.S. I've been watching videos of Westbrook online and her PASSING is the REAL DEAL. Trust me fans, we definitely want her as our point guard; it's the position she plays currently in HS.

Reactions: 4 people
Savior and his love for me no matter the mistakes I make
Family for sticking by me
Friends
Freedom
And Volunteer football.

guns

beer in no particular order

now if i just had a big ass ugly mean dog and a sign that says don't worry about the dog,beware the owner, that has a gun pointing at you :)

:run::toast::Bbiteme:

guns

beer in no particular order

now if i just had a big ass ugly mean dog and a sign that says don't worry about the dog,beware the owner, that has a gun pointing at you :):

You don't need a mean dog. Just go to East Tennessee Pit Bull Rescue. Save a sweetie pie pitty and 99% of the public won't know any better than to be scared to death of it:).image.jpg
(keep the gun)

#thankfulforpitbulls

I am thankful for all the Lady Vols past present and future. I am also glad and thankful for Holly and staff and those of us who support her as coach and legendary Lady Vol, and don't talk crap about her or our team.

Reactions: 3 people
Here's some random and non-random things I'm thankful for:

#1 - Being born and raised in the great state of Tennessee.

#2 - Not being born in Alabama.

#3 - Jauan Jennings.

#4 - Seeing Tennessee beat Connecticut 92-88 in a sold out TBA in what will probably go down as the best women's college basketball game in history.

#5 - John Ward.

#6 - Gameday shuttle service from the Ag campus.

#7 - Peyton Manning.

#8 - Bruce Pearl. I'm thankful for every second we had Bruce Pearl. See Also: Lofton, Chris.

#9 - Westbrook, Hayes, Davis, Kushkituah. Good for Holly. The best sign we've seen to date. Hope it works out for her.

#10 - WatchESPN.

There. That's a pretty good list for me.

agree bout John Ward, the GOAT! Present time vol fans will never know the absolute pageantry, drama, excitement and intelligence that he brought to the broadcast booth. A Master!

agree bout John Ward, the GOAT! Present time vol fans will never know the absolute pageantry, drama, excitement and intelligence that he brought to the broadcast booth. A Master!

As a teenager I felt I was at the games listening to John Ward. The memories of long range shots called by John before the 3 point line existed.

VN Store

Back